6. NAIRA'S REACTION!

Abhimanyu and Krish were still glaring each other but are kept apart by their parents. Nakshatra stood in between the brothers. To say she is shocked is an understatement of the year. Her whole family shared her shock. 

Krish Singhania rarely ever looses his temper but for him to use his fists, that too with Abhimanyu, and Abhimanyu Goenka, their golden child fighting with his brother, it looked like a nightmare. 

A nightmare they never thought would exist. It never happened before. Abhimanyu and Krish fought like all every other cousins do, but it never looked this serious and uncontrollable. 

The last fight they had was maybe 2 years ago, when almost everyone was upset with Abhimanyu. Even then, they fought in privacy, taunted each other to the limit but never threw fists. The funniest and heart-warming thing being, Krish helping Abhimanyu sort things out with everyone. They are thick as thieves and almost inseparable. This kind of fallout, where everyone had to interfere in their fight to stop them, was too very much to take in for the elders. That is not how their kids are and right now, they are scared like anything with all the unimaginable things that might have went wrong between the brothers.

Nakshatra, had no idea what has gotten into her brothers in the 2 months, she wasn't around. They successfully made her contemplate on her decision to go back and finishing the course or stay back to ensure that her moron brothers didn't grow apart with time. 

"What the hell happened?" Naira's voice sliced through the tensed silence, anger and disbelief evident in her tone.

Krish and Abhimanyu looked at her before looking back at each other. One's eyes conveying the threat and anger while the other one was pleading to keep his mouth shut. 

"Ask him, Bua!" Krish muttered, wiping a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth. His whole demeanor reflecting rage.

"Don't you dare, Krish!" Abhimanyu shot back but the request in his tone is heard by everyone and that set alarm bells in Kaira.

Kirti, the calmest of all, is the angriest right now because she hated violence of every sort for very obvious reasons. She wanted to walk away when she heard her son, still not ready to disclose the reason but her husband stopped her. 

Because Naksh could see that their son isn't at fault. He wanted his wife to look beyond her prejudice because he could see the concern reflecting in her son's eyes. If his son lost his calm, then it isn't for nothing and he had a strong feeling that he is right!

Kirti and Naksh's silent conversation came to an end, as Krish shot back "Ofcourse I won't dare! I don't have the guts to keep such things from my parents unlike you."

Abhimanyu blanched back and his eyes watered at the slightest level. Krish hit where it hurts the most this time. Abhimanyu's guilt isn't helping him but aftermath of the truth revelation, which won't be pretty, forced him to stop Krish at any cost. That is where all the fight started.

Naksh had enough. He didn't want his kids hurting each other. The look of devastation on Abhi's face didn't sit well with him. "Saaf saaf bolo Krish. Aur sirf sach bolo. Yeh sab baad mein sort karlo, aap donon. You have tested our patience enough. It's better for you to speak up."

"Mamu sahi keh rahe hai, Krish. We will sort it out later. Listen to him because you aren't listening to me anyways!" Abhimanyu chipped in, immediately, desperate to stop the discussion that will happen if Krish opens his mouth.

"What is he not listening to, Abhi? Tell us. We all will listen." Karthik intervened making Naira relax like anything. She was trying to hold back her temper so that the kids can talk. Both her brother and Bhabhi, are too soft to her liking and she believed that their boys needed a tough hand. She was getting agitated with each word that slipped out of their mouths. But as soon as her husband interfered, she is relieved. Her husband knew how to handle the boys and offer tough love when needed. His tone meant business and that is the only tone which can toe her son in line, even in sleep. Her husband can never be fooled by their son's charm.