CHAPTER 2(M)

There jungkook looking at his omega in mesmerizing eyes then he suddenly came to realise the situation of their marriage relationship. And coming to his cold behaviour. Jimin stand up in the floor his loose dress shirt covers his hands fully and his hair dangling in the air from the window his eyes looking here and there but not jungkook. Suddenly jungkook come to him and put his hand on his shoulder harshly jimin hissed in pain ther looking jungkook him in his predator eyes "i told you omega don't accept the marriage then why are you telling my parents to you ok with this, why, "jungkook said his harsh tone, jimins eyes coverd in tears from the words and the pain in his shoulder then jungkooks other hand held jimins chin tightly "tell me" shouted jungkook. Jimin tightly closed his then answered his question "because I Love you" jimin slowly opened his eyes and repeated his answer "I Love you Alpha" the alpha stopped his action silently goes back with anger he punched the hard wall, jimin flinched suddenly and cried even more.... Yes jimin wanted to marry jungkook. he is in love with the alpha from his 18 birthday to till the time but the alpha don't know anything about this and the alpha stopped his feelings in the way for any love relationship. So his parents don't know how to convince him for the marriage and his father having heartattack several months ago so he wants his son to be the next leader of Jeon pack and want to take over the CEO position. but take over the leader position jungkook want to be mated. But jungkook does not want to marry he is forced to marry. He wants time for himself. So he approached jimin to tell him that he doesn't want to marry him. but jimin being jimin he himself so in love with this alpha so he agreed to be marriage . That is the matter angered jungkook more. Coming to jungkook he turned to look jimin see's jimin crying in silence he comes to near jimin stands fits clutching then asked jimin "so you love me right very deeply and knowing i don't have feelings for you the way you want your ready to marry me and mate me , okay i accept this marriage only tonight I am going to mate you the way I want... But next morning i don't want to see your face and i don't want any relationship with you. He goes and switch off the lights and tell jimin" lie down "said jungkook undressed himself and jimin comes to the bed and lie down then jungkook hovered him" remember that I don't have any feelings for you and I never ever wants to love you ".. said jungkook he put his thin lips in jimins soft pillowy then starts kissing him hungrily seconds back jimin to kiss him but he can't continue the pace with jungkook kiss so he almost dropped the kiss, but jungkook bite his lips hard jimin winched in pain and jungkooks tongue explored his mouth and roughly ripped his dress shirt jungkook only in his boxers tongue fucking him and suddenly he stopped kissing him to sit on the bed ripped jimin pants with his boxers also in one go he roughly manhandled jimin. Seeing jimin fully naked in the moonlight his heart flips his lower body does something jimin see's how the alpha looking at him his omega enjoying his victory and his face turned fully red with shy and proud of his beauty suddenly jungkook can't control any more he takes his boxers aslo jumped in the omega hovered him to kiss him to his neck shoulder to down to his nipples his hand is in the nipple and his mouth in the other nipple sucking him and nibbling him jimin is in cloud nine moaning mess his long time love his alpha his husband making love to him. this is his first time kissing and make love his dream comes true, he wants his first time with his jungkook and not only first time he wants jungkook is the one he wants in his last time also. So coming to jimin he moaning mess only jungkooks kissing sounds and his ah.. ah..... Mmm s sounds only heard in the room. Suddenly jungkook spreads his legs widely insert in his two fingers in jimins tight hole making jimin crying in pain his knees touch his chest and he wanted to tell jungkook to stop him but it's scared him he doesn't want to disappoint jungkook he wants jungkook connect with him so he gritted his teeth in crying and jungkook starts moving his fingers in fast pace in preparing jimin hole for his massive dick then he puts three fingers in jimins hole finger fucking him and kissing his neck and sucking him jimin moaning from pleasure hearing his moans jungkooks alpha felt proud and he stopped his action and held his hard then puts near jimins hole inserts him slowly he fully inserted in his dick in jimins tight hole jimin can't take crying in soundly and tells jungkook " alpha s',stop it's p, 'paining" and jungkook stopped moving he doesn't care about anyone in his night stands and he didn't like them moaning or crying he just wants his pleasure only his. But hearing jimins cry he doesn't want hurt his omega at the same time his omegas moans is the most beautiful sound all others moans. He wants hear that sound again and again. Finally jimin tells jungkook "alpha move" that is the last ounce of his patience he started moving his dick slowly and steadily thrusting him in and out and jimin moans and tells him "al, Alpha move faster ah. ahhh mmmah" and jungkook starts animalistic pace their going to their own pleasureable world they two are moaning groaning mess the room hears skin slapping and moaning sounds. then jimin came in his high pitch moan he cames in his chest and stomach and jungkooks dick forming a big knot in his inside jungkook stopped moving his fangs coming in his mouth to mate his take over him knowing this jimin slightly turned his neck to show his scent gland clearly so jungkook moving closer to his neck kiss him there and bites jimin near the scent gland his fangs forming deep bite marks jimin cries in pain loudly "ahh ...."jungkook comes back to see the mark bleeding in blood he sucks to stop the bleed. Their scent mingle in the air only their sighs and breath sounds only heard from today their mates for life thats not changed till their Last breath of times. Jungkook shoots his cum inside of jimins and The knot loosens and jungkook gets up his dick comes out of jimins hole and winned lightly from the lost of alphas warm dick slight smile comes in the alpha mouth but jungkook stopped his smile don't want to have the feeling and slowly close his eyes to sleep the omega passed out to sleep in slight smile in his face.