And you looked at me, got down on one knee, part 2

I updated my profile pic & background!! 

I'm thinking of changing the cover to this book, thoughts? -->

3rd person pov through the whole fic (I'm shitty at writing in first person, it always ends up back in third without my knowledge lol)

Summary - Taylor and Travis tell their families (and the fans!) that they're engaged! Also a little bonus of Travis in Spain (I tossed up between Spain & Portugal for ages before picking Spain), featuring a very anticipated surprise song. (I will die if she sings this in Portugal or Spain! I don't think she will, but I think it could be possible.)

PURELY FLUFF! 

Enjoy!

_______

It had been two days since Travis proposed to Taylor. It was so surreal. She never thought she'd be able to experience this type of love, let alone experience being engaged.

Taylor was laying in bed, head on Travis' shoulder. He was on his phone and she was admiring her ring. She'd been doing that a lot recently. She had a subtle giddy smile on her face, and a faint blush on her cheeks. Ever since Travis proposed, she hasn't stopped replaying the proposal in her head.

"What are you thinking, sweetie?" Travis asked her. Taylor looked up at him, kissing his cheek.

"That I'm just so happy. Thank you." She murmured, he gave her a warm smile, kissing her forehead tenderly.

"What are you thanking me for, darling?" He questioned.

"Because you helped me, I thought I'd never be happy again and then you came along. So, thank you, Trav." She explained.

Travis looked at Taylor with soft eyes, "Oh, baby. I love you." He kissed her lips softly.

"I love you too." She smiled, resting her head on his chest, facing him.

"Trav?"

"Yeah, sweetheart?" He responded.

"I think I'm gonna tell my mom today, is that okay?" Taylor asked.

"Of course, baby. You don't need to ask me. Let's just tell everyone today, yeah?" He kissed her cheek, a loving grin on his face.

Taylor smiled, nodding, pecking his lips quickly before she got out of bed. She went over to the closet, taking out some casual clothes to wear.

Travis watched her from the bed, eyes dragging up and down her body.

"Like what you see?" Taylor smirked, glancing at him on the bed. He was very clearly checking her out, unashamed even though he knew she was watching him.

"Fuck, yes." He breathed, lust clear in his eyes.

She giggled, snapping her fingers and watching as his gaze snapped to her face.

Travis blushed, getting out of bed and walking towards me. Taylor dragged her eyes along his figure, watching as his guilty smile turned into a smirk.

"Like what you see, baby?" He teased, gesturing to his body.

Taylor cleared her throat, her face bright red, quickly rushing into the bathroom. Travis followed her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the back of her neck.

She bit down on a smile that was threatening to break through, starting to do her makeup. Travis attached his lips to her neck again, sucking softly.

"Travvv, no marks!" Taylor whined, Travis teasingly nipped her neck, humming in agreement then sucking again.