chapter 3:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Mikado teached tearju how to cook once its ready they have dinner together alone. Shit eating grin on ryoko's face making tearju side glance glare at her. Lex can see that & chuckled a the soon to be couple started eating spaghetti lady & the tramp style.

Drift outside seeing the whole thing from outside at the same time he's watching two decepticon grunts looking for him hasn't found this place.

He decided to play a music by hacking into tearju's smart phone blue tooth connect surround speakers. Playing the song  that make them jump ryoko dealing with a patient heard it & oshizu drop her pen from her mouth.

oshizu: nani!?. Its italian!?. I can't understand that song

Mikado: interesting

Lex & tearju recovered from their own blushing mess. They started. Tearju broke down her walls finally despite being inexperienced lex is the same too. Unknown to them they chewed on the noodle without looking as they inch close their lips touched she sucked the noodle moved her head away giving lex a loving glance smile.

They ended up making first kiss. She's taller than him they parted saying i love you to each other. Drift smiled even though in vehicle form you don't see it. Afterwards they walked back to her car & she drive him home.

Tearju pov:

Lex: that was a wonderful dinner

Tearju: thank you, ryoko teached me how to cook before i was horrible at cooking (giggled)

Suddenly i felt my car suddenly moved right avoided some kind of energy blast.

Lex: WHAT WAS THAT!?

I looked at my mirror i looked behind seeing two black & purple cars coming after us.

Tearju: those cars behind us!

Then my car moved on his own i tried to control it.

Lex: DRIVE LOVE!

tearju: I'M TRYING. ITS LIKE ... ITS DRIVING ON ITS OWN

Drift: because i'm the one that's drive professsor lunatique

Lex: THE CAR TALKED. NIGHT RIDER IS THAT YOU!?

Drift: 1. Nightrider is a trans am. 2. Do i look like i'm colored black car?

Lex shook his head