Chapter One| Time Storm

Black Screen, the opening chimes from the original theme begins the film. 

Noah Schnapp as Scott McFly

Olivia Rodrigo as Sophie Brown

Joe Keery as Brady Hutson

Naomi Scott as Maddy Setser

Hailee Steinfeld as Tiff Tannen

Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown

Evan Peters as Emmett Brown

Michael J Fox as Marty McFly

The screen opens to a door busting open, wind blowing leaves into the building, a storm raging outside. Lightning strikes across the sky

November 19, 2023
Scott walked behind the rest of the group that made their way out of the gymnasium. A chill ran down his spine. He stopped himself at the doorway. His head snapped around.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" The watch sounded, flashing red.

Brady ran back in, Maddy behind, as they stood in the doorway next to Scott. They stared outside at the storm rolling in. The sky was cloudy and dark, bright blue streaks of lightning shot across the sky.

Sophie ran in to Scott's left as he now stood in between the two of them. Suddenly the sky lit up red with the blue lightning illuminated against it.

"What in the hell is that!?" Sophie shouted

"I don't know.." Brady stated.

Scott stepped forward for a brief second and took a look at his watch.

Tiff ran in behind, her sleeves rolled up, a silver watch now on her wrist as she stood between Brady and Sophie.

The exterior doors shot open, wind blowing in at them. Scott stared at his watch and then back up and then back at Tiff, Maddy, Brady, and Sophie.

Doc and Marty ran in behind the four teenagers, staring at the brewing storm ahead.

"Great Scott!" Doc shouted.

"I need you guys to go back with me..." Scott stated as rain began to shoot through the doorways as lightning and thunder cracked across the sky.

"Back where!?" Tiff shouted.

*I'd imagine the camera zoom in and Scott stared at them intensely and began to speak before being cut off.

"BACK TO THE FUTURE"