Chapter Four| Disillusioned

November 10th, 1985- Timeline C 9:27PM

Three flashes of light and Brady appeared from thin air. Brady stumbled, appearing in the town square, but not the one he anticipated. He stared up into the sky to see "Biff's" lit up in spontaneous red lights with his ugly mug of a face at the very top.

*This is the timeline in which Old Biff changed the timeline but it continues to exist prior to Doc/Marty interfering and changing said timeline

"What the f—" Brady muttered.

Motorcycles revved up, causing him to turn, seeing a cavalcade of motorcyclists rolling up to this gigantic building. Brady stutter stepped backwards.

"What the- where in the-" he stammered.

Brady looked around at all of the neon lights, his eyes were wide.

"No. Dammit, no!" He shouted.

He began backing away, his eyes not leaving the casino. Rain poured down and pelted his skin. He stared up at the menacing sky that had streaks of bright blue lightning going across. Brady looked down, tapping his silver watch, praying for it to work but there was no use. He looked up, walking closer to the tall building. On the big awning that was lit up over the steps leading up to the front entrance read something disturbing.

"Biff' Tannen's Pleasure Palace"

Brady shuddered in disgust. He looked over to see a wax figure of a middle aged Biff Tannen  in a suit. He looked back to his right to see a TV monitor running Biff's life history. Legalized gambling, meeting celebrities, him cringely saying "God Bless America" on the TV monitor like some politician on a commercial.

"He went on to marry high school sweetheart Lorraine Baines-McFly" the monitor spoke.

"What the-?" Brady questioned, eyes widening from horror and disgust.

He backed up, walking backwards down the steps.

"I gotta get the hell out of here." He muttered to himself.

He backed up, bumping into Biff's goons. Match, Skinhead, and 3-D. Match pulled a cigar from his lips and stared down at Brady before hitting him in the head with the butt of his pistol. Brady was lights out.

*I imagine screen going black*

Brady slowly began to come to, sleeping restlessly. He groaned, shifting his head back and forth on the pillow.