Chapter 1

POV Liam

We're in the middle of the Midnight Memories tour and we're now on the plane heading to London, after having done the rest of Europe. I really liked this part of the tour, the European fans are always full of passion and love. And above all, I am looking forward to taking a little break before continuing our tour in the United States.

Louis sits next to me, asleep, drool running down his mouth. I took the opportunity to take a little photo of him to keep in case of an "emergency". I wonder what his fans would think of seeing him like that, asleep like a real baby.

"Tommo!" I shout to wake him up.

He jumps out of his seat and I burst out laughing.

"You're stupid Liam, let me sleep, I'm tired."

"I think you're just disgusted that management said that your love story with Eleanor is over."

He looks at me with a look of disgust. We both know I'm saying this to annoy him, cause we both know he never loved Eleanor.

"You know very well that I'm quite happy about that. I never liked this fake love story with Eleanor, because of that I've never been able to have a real girlfriend since I was in the band."

"Well, see this break of a few weeks as an opportunity to meet someone. You have millions of admirers, I'm sure you'll find someone quickly."

I nudge him in the arm to make him smile but he rolls his eyes and sighs.

I understand that he wants to be quiet and not talk about it, so I let him put on his headphones and immerse himself in his music until the end of the trip.g

As for me, I was in the same situation as Louis, with Sophia Smith. The management only wants us to play the game of being in a relationship with celebrities so that we attract more audiences. and above all more female audiences beacause "boys bands are for girls".

But we don't like being like that and even less Louis. He's the kind of "rock and roll boy" and that's why some of our songs in our third album sound like rock, because Louis wrote them. But people understimate Louis, even if he doesn't even deserve that people treat him like that.

Arrived at the airport, we got off the plane. Niall comes down first, a packet of oreos in his hand, including an oreo in his mouth.

"Can't you stop eating a little, Niall?" Harry grumbles, putting on his sunglasses.

"Are you aware that it's raining Harry?" I ask him.

"Sure, but it's stylish to wear sunglasses." 

"Yes and it's stupid too if it's raining." Zayn sighs as he gets out of the plane.

"Stop judging me all the time. You're just jealous because I have more style than you and I'm most fans' favorite."

"We don't care who has the most fans, Harry." I say, trying to make peace between them so they don't fight.

Louis gets out of the plane, his eyes on his phone. He joins Niall and talks with him while we go to get our suitcases. We meet several fans on our way, but the guards are there to keep them away while we greet them and smile.

We were told that we didn't have time today to take photos with the fans, so we had to go to the car that Paul quickly prepared for us.

We meet not only fans, but also paparazzi and we all know how paparazzi behave when there is a celebrity around. They stick to us and stick to us to the point of pushing their camera into our heads.

And today they wanted to stick with Louis even more. He who is already not in a very good mood today, I would not want to be that paparazzi.

"Oh fuck! Get out of there, come on!"