Chapter 6

POV Ayshe.

We arrived at the agency about an hour ago. An hour in which we did research after research to try to understand who the masked man was or at least know where his gun came from.

"Did you find anything on the gun?" Brook says with her eyes fixed on her computer screen.

"Yes," I say, moving in the swivel chair to the other side of the room, "the gun that almost blew me and Louis' head off comes from an illegal ring. Whoever sold it to him is an illegal weapons dealer and uses a fake name that changes every month so as not to be identified." I look at her holding a freshly printed sheet of paper in my hand.

My sister's little head turns just enough to look at me.

"Anyone who wants these guys dead must really hate them for getting involved in something so big." she replies, taking the paper from me.

I had printed out the dealer's address and some other information about the gun in question.

Brook is right. Whoever was in charge, perhaps he didn't even realize what trouble he had gotten himself into. Doing business with arms or drug traffickers was never a good choice and it was even less so for us when we had to deal with them.

"I guess we're going to pay a friendly visit to our new friend now." Brook says, putting the paper in his pants pocket.

"Oh yeah, and we'll make sure to leave him with a nice memory of us." I say with an evil smirk on my face.

Brook was very much into technology, I was more into... violence. She was good at hacking any circuit. Nothing was impossible for her and she was also good at exchanging things without being discovered. I had increasingly dabbled in weapons and combat. We were both good killers and thieves. They trained us to be good at everything. Weapons, hand-to-hand combat, stealing, manipulating, persuading. In short... people you certainly don't want to have against you.

"Car or motorbike, little sister ?"

"For your joy... motorbike." she smiles.

"I was hoping you'd say that." I laugh lightly taking the motorcycle keys from my locker.

We took the elevator to the underground car park.
A long chat with the trafficker awaited us.

It was never a good situation. These cases could escalate at any moment and Brook and I knew something about it. We risked our lives many times and one time in particular, well...

"Ayshe, do we want to go or are we staying here much longer ?" my sister's voice takes me out of my thoughts.

"Okay, little earthquake. Hold on tight." I say as I rumble the bike and take off towards our next adventure.

***

I park the motorbike outside a rather modest house. If you think that living there was a man who made millions with his illegal business, it was rather ironic but not strange. This way he wouldn't arouse suspicion.

We approach her door, then I look at my sister.

"He doesn't have to know who we are. Let's pretend that one of his clients sent us here at the right time... I'll knock him out, you steal anything we might need. Understood ?"

Brook nods, cracking her knuckles.

"Let's take action !" she smiles like a little devil.

I knock on the door hiding my gun under my red leather jacket. A few seconds passed before the figure of a man emerged from behind the door.

He looks us up and down and I notice a twinkle in his eyes. It's certainly not a good sign, his head is definitely thinking about everything it shouldn't.