The ride

Chapter 2

Kyle's point of view

As Sara climbs onto the horse part of my back I help lift her up.  "Are you ready?" I ask her. "As ready as I'll ever be." she replies and off we go. I know this is a big thing for her because ever since she was three she has been afriad of horses since she trampled on by a herd of horses who barely missed killing her. She puts her hands and arms around my waist and holds on tight. And Oh-My-Gosh that feels sooooo- good. I'm so glad I finally got the fact that I'm a centaur out in the open. Man you can really get a cramp from kepping all those joints in for about 11 hours a day or 12 to 13 and a half hours on weekends. It usually feels awsome to stretch my legs out and with a rider even better, but with Sara on it's like nothing I've ever felt before. I wish this moment would go on and on, forever and ever, but sadly a couple of hours later it had to end. If I keep her out too late her parents will get suspicious, and if they get suspicious then I won't get to see her anymore and THAT can NOT happen! She's my everthing... EVERTHING!!!! I go the the short cut way by the woods. When we get back to my spacious 4-door 4*4 blue F250 ford pick-up truck, I pick Sara up by the waist and set her back down on the wall. "Hold on a minute." I tell her, "I need to change back and put my clothes on." Okay." she replies. I go into the forrest and hide behind a bush and change back into my lower human body form and then I put my clothes on and head back towards Sara.

Author's Note:

Well, what do you think? I really, really hope you like the story so far. Comment are always welcomed!

                                                            -fantasylover4ever  :{ ) (It's a french-man smiling!!!!!!)