Moving in

• Dedicated to my mom, who is my

Kyle's                                                                                                                                               

     ring ring ring The phone sounds. I pick it up and say hello.  "Kyle! It's me Sarah! My dad got a promotion and now we're moving, tomorrow!" she shouts into the phone.   

"No you aren't. Write a note and pack some bags. I'll be there in a minute, you're moving in with me...tonight."

   I go outside and take off my jeans and change. Then I run to Sarah's house. When I get there Sarah's already waiting for me with 2 suitcases in tow. I lift her onto my back and say "Hey don't worry we have forever before us and nothing will ever keep us apart. I love you Sarah."     She looks me in the eyes and says "I love you too." And then we kiss.   I know now that what ever comes next doesn't matter as long as we're together. 

                                                                    The End!   :)  

Author

O.k I know a lot of people are mad at me but that's the end of the story. And I may or may not have a sequel, it depends if people want one or not. As you can tell this book wasn't long. That is because it's a short story. Anyhow thanks to my mom and my readers. Ya'll are absolutely awesome!!!!!!! Bye!