Diving into their lives

She is taking her sweetest amount of time for getting the perfect picture of her most awaited day, the degree in her hand, the cap in her head and the gown, finally Abhira Anwar is graduated, finally an Engineer? Yeah she is.

"Abhira! Come for the group photo", Raima is calling her, "Wait please, I'll have to take photo with Ammi Baba at first", she runs towards her parents, they are her world, seeing them smile is her favorite pastime, always and forever.

There in the other part of the world, it's just the early morning, but he is an early riser, still he has 3 more months to complete his internship and then he will go back to his country, as he always dreamt of, going back to the people who needed him, not for just writing, whenever he wrote in his copy about his aim in life, he always knew that he is going to be a doctor and serve for the humanity, he takes the photo frame of his family, "Just 3 more months Maa-Baba, and I'm coming back", he smiles, the sun is just rising, he looks at the view which is indicating that it's going to be a sunny day for sure, "So Armaan, all the best for the day", he says to himself with a big smile.

(Shehzada Dhami as Armaan Sheikh & Samridhii Shukla as Abhira Anwar)

Do you guys like the plot? Please please comment!!!!