Chapter 2

"Oh no yaar, I didn't even check that the last date was in last week, damn! Now will have to wait for the next session, 2 sessions are missed yaar", Abhira says sadly, "Chill na, you will try in the next session"   "Raima you are not getting it, getting scholarship is not that much easy and here I have missed 2 2 sessions"   "Now what can you do, what's destined to happen that will happen, come on yaar, chill", Abhira looks at her finally with a smile, "Okay girlie, now what? Let's go to the juice place which is opened two days back"   "That juice bar? Cool, I wanted to try the olive one"   "Papaya as well".

"Days are going so fast yaar", Shah says by sipping on the coffee, "True, you are going to be here?", asks Armaan holding his cup of coffee in the hospital canteen area, "Yeah, I don't know how everything will go but let's hope for the best, have you started looking for any job there?"   "Yeah, now in the city though after 2 or 3 years I will search in rural areas actually, I want to be at those places", he sips from his cup, "You are something else man, cause in today's time I doubt people like you exist", this makes Armaan laugh, "Pray for me yaar so that I can do what I'm planning to"   "You will man", Shah pats him.

"Yeah Baba, I can't be just chilling at home, and besides there's enough time for the next session, so why not try for any job?", she takes a bite of the pakora her Ammu made, "If you want to then do it", she knew her parents will support her, they are her happy place. She runs to her room and opening laptop she sends her CV to some companies, life is getting weird, by laying down in her bed she looks at the fan rotating, how once her busy life is so calm now, she badly wants to join to any job, this laziness is irritating her.

"So this is your Rifa?", he once again can't control his blushing while showing Rifa's photo to Shah, "Yaar you are blushing! Like seriously!", Shah can't control his laugh, "Shah yaar, please"   "Okay okay, now tell me about your Rifa"   "We were in the same school, and then you know, we fell in love and all"   "Childhood love story, hmmm"   "Not at all, we fell in love when we grew up, she has completed her graduation in Psychology, from the next month she's going to join a school as well"   "Wow! Doctor and Teacher, nice couple yaar"   "Keep us in your prayers Shah, haven't seen her for 2 years", he says sadly and Shah pats his back.

For days, she is giving interviews after interviews, now she is getting irritated, "How many more", she tiredly lays down, suddenly her phone starts ringing, she doesn't even feel the energy to receive the call but finally she does.
She can't believe that finally she has got a job, just a while ago she was tired and now will full energy she runs to the kitchen to tell her Ammu about it, life is uncertain, you won't know when it will turn your sadness into happiness and vice versa, but right now she is happy, super happy, and that's visible by how she's hugging her Ammu from behind.

So here's the chapter people! 😊