Chapter 7

"Armaan?"    "Yeah Baba, I've met him today, I was in fact forcing him to come but he left but yeah, he did promise me that he will come soon with uncle aunty"   "And he is a doctor now?"   "Yes Ammu, but you know what he completed MBBS in US and now he is back here"    "Such a noble thought boy"   "But Baba, this is something unusual, don't you think so?I mean who does this, also you know what, he wishes to go back to his village mainly or even if any other village", grabbing an apple from the side table, Abhira sits beside her Baba and says, "Seriously? If he does this in real, that's so well thought of him", she looks at her father with surprise, not that she has any objection of what Armaan thinks about his future, it's his life and he has complete power to decide what he wants to do but somewhere she doesn't agree with this idea of going back to village, not like she is going to stop anyone from doing so but if she is asked about whether she will do it or not, the answer is surely going to be negative.

______________________________________

"Abhira? So many years later", his Maa smiles brightly hearing about Abhira, "Yes Maa and she strictly told me to take you both to their place"    "How's her father doing with the business?"   "I didn't ask Baba"    "Such a good family they are, why don't we make a plan of this Friday for visiting them?"    "Yeah this Friday will be a good time", agrees Armaan's Maa with his Baba, "Okay I'll tell her", assuring both his parents he walks towards his room, such a long day it was. Meeting with school friends, so many things have changed, all of them as well though their soul is mostly the same as Abhira told him, and Rifa? What about her? She was with him in all those years but when did she change? And now she is leaving the country as well, not even for once she informed him, should he call her? At least for once? To know about what she is thinking? He takes his phone and looks at the time, it's late already, 11 in the night, hesitation is visible in his face whether he should call her or not, finally he decides to call her. He keeps praying that for once she should pick up the call, it's been 5 times his being continuously calling her and at last she picks up.
"Hello?"   "Rifa?", there is complete silence from other side so Armaan decides to call her name again, "Rifa? Can you hear me?"   "Yes Armaan"   "Are you leaving the country?"   "Who told you?", her voice is full of surprise, "Riad"    "Guessed it, yeah I'm leaving"    "Why Rifa?Are you really breaking up with me?"   "Armaan it's you who chose your decision not me"    "Rifa how can you, why are you doing this to me yaar", this time his voice trembles, "Maybe this was what written in our destiny Armaan, Allah Hafez", and she cuts the call, on the other side of the phone he breaks down into tears and covers his mouth so that no one can hear him crying. From his childhood he always believed that whatever happens, happens for good, he doesn't know what good thing is waiting for him or even for Rifa but can he question this? No, he always puts all his trust in Allah, he is not going to do anything other than this. Who knows maybe after this trial, he and Rifa can be together in the future?

Hi guys, I hope you all are doing good, sorry for the late update, show your support to the story please 😊