Chapter 1

Going through the paediatric ward, he is finding it difficult to note everything out as Professor is way too fast, he knows how he has to do the double work just to keep in pace with his speed, this is his last day in the ward and he has to end it in a good note, passing by the patients when he sees them giving him smile that's what brings energy out of him.

"Now, now, yeah Ammu I've sent CV, let's see what happens", closing her laptop Abhira sits beside her Ammu, "They took a long time for convocation, lazy authority", she puts her head in her Ammu's shoulder, "Have you seen the photos?", Ayesha, her Ammu asks, "Which photos?"   "Convocation ones"   "No, how are those?", excitement is visible in her eyes, "I liked, you see yourself which one to frame"   "Cool, I'll check it just now", she runs to open her laptop, wearing the graduation cap is her childhood dream, but it makes her sad as well that her university life ends here, not going out with friends every now and then, not going for morning classes, not complaining about exams, wasn't she the one wishing that graduation comes fast, but yeah she misses her old life, life is going to change for her, she only wishes it to turn out better.

"You sure that you wanna go back?", Shah askes him while taking bite from the burger, it's the lunch break but he prefers burger anyday, "Yeah, this is what I've always wanted to do"   "Armaan what if you realize in future that it's not a good plan"   "Before people put their faith in me, I have to have the faith in myself na? If I can't even be there with my words then will I be able to be of any use to anyone?", he says by taking a spoon full of fried rice, "No one goes back from USA man!"   "Shah yaar, change the topic, how's your guide teacher? I'm telling you my one is of no good, not even 1℅ interest is there in him to actually teach us anything, life is tough"

Abhira is watering the plants that's when she sees a plane flying overhead, she always used to get scared by the loud noise, even today but the thing amazes her how there someone must be leaving the city, the family, it would be tough for them but dreams are dreams, that's what she also has in her, she wants to complete her further studies in foreign, settlement also, if possible, by closing her eyes she prays that her wish to come true.

Talking with family, he misses them terribly, it's been long since he saw them face to face, by marking in the calendar he tries to calm himself down that he is going to be back there soonest.
"Assalamu A'laikum"    "Wa'alaikumussalam Armaan Sahab, when are you coming back?"   "Umm soon, what happened all of a sudden?", he sits in his bed while talking over his phone, smile is not leaving his face even for a second, "Don't you tease me", she strictly demands, "Arey I'm telling na I'll come soonest, Rifa"  "Please na come fast, it's been years that I've seen you"   "I also wanna be back as fast as I can, love you".
Rifa, his love, the girl whom he admires with all his heart, with whom he plans his future, she is the girl, whenever he thinks about her he knows how he blushes terribly.

Do share your thoughts 🥰