INTERLUDE || COLD AS ICE

。.。:∞♡*♥

。:∞♡*♥

。.。:∞♡*♥

。:∞♡*♥

。.。:∞♡*♥

。:∞♡*♥

。.。:∞♡*♥

"she doesn't hate you charlie. reyna could never bring herself to actually hate anyone."

"she's my daughter, i wouldn't change that for anything. would you?"

"she isn't really such a badass, reyna is just a scared little girl. don't let her fool you. isn't that right ice queen?"

。.。:∞♡*♥

la reyna's cassette

side a
i. maria, maria by santana, the product g&b
"she remind me of a west side story, growing up in spanish harlem, she living a life just like a movie star, maria, maria, she fell in love with easy l.a."

ii. i'm still standing by elton john
"i'm still standing better than i ever did, looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid,"

iii. rihannon by fleetwood mac
"rihannon rings like a bell through the night, and wouldn't you love to love her?"

iv. kids in america by kim wilde
"i sit here alone, and i wonder why, friday night and everyone's moving, i can feel the heat, but it's soothing, heading down, i search for the beat in this dirty town,"

v. missing my baby by selena
"you're always on my mind, day and night, when i think of you boy, everything feels alright,"

vi. cruel to be kind by letters to cleo
"though you say you're my friend, i'm at my wits end, you say your love is bona fide, but that don't coincide, with all the things that you do, when i ask you to be nice, you say, you gotta be cruel to be kind,"

vii. sweet child o' mine by guns n' roses
"she's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories, where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky,"

viii. waterfalls by tlc
"don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to, i know that you're gonna have it you're way or nothing at all, but i think you're moving too fast,"

ix. bidi bidi bom bom by selena
"cada vez, cada vez que lo veo pasar, mi corazón se eloquence, y mi empieza a palpitar,"

x. celebrity skin by hole
"oh make me over, i'm all i wanna be, a walking study, in demonology,"

side b
xi. venus as a boy by björk
"he lives in beauty, he's venus as a boy,"

xii. dreaming of you by selena
"cause i'm dreaming of you tonight, til tomorrow, i'll be holding you tight, and there's no where in the world i'd rather be, than here in my room, dreaming about you and me."

xiii. fade into you by mazzy star
"i wanna hold the hand inside you, i wanna take the breath that's true,"

xiv. amor prohibido by selena
""amor prohibido," murmuran por las calles, porque somos de distintas sociedades, "amor prohibido," nos dice todo el mundo, el dinero no importa en ti y en mí, ni en el corazón, baby,"

xv. smooth by santana, rob thomas
"and if you said "this life ain't good enough," i would give my world to lift you up, i could change my life to better suit your mood, because you're so smooth,"

xvi. lovefool by the cardigans
"so, i cry, and i pray and i beg, love me, love me, say that you love me, fool me, fool me, go on and fool me,"

xvii. there is a light that never goes out by the smiths
"and if a double-decker bus, crashes into us, to die by your side, is such a heavenly way to die, and if a ten-ton truck, kills the both of us, to die by your side, well the pleasure, the privilege is mine,"

xviii. alma enamorada by chalino sanchez
"tengo alma enamorada nomás de pensar, corazón, de soñarme noche a noche, dueño de tu amor,"

xix. i could fall in love by selena
"i could lose my heart tonight, if you don't turn and walk away, 'cause the way i feel i might, lose control and let you say,"

xx. because you loved me by céline dion
"for all those times you stood by me, for all the truth that you made me see, for all the joy you brought to my life,"

。.。:∞♡*♥