Chapter 1. Shiny's.

As there were all kinds of battles going on today there were millions of trainers today but there was only one today working on her team and they were training hard.

As one special and particular trainer was up and ready for today. She had woken up in the tent she had yawned as she stretched her arms above her head, she had gotten an invitation from a professor who was friends with her mother, and she told her that this camp was going on. So, she packed up and left home last night. She had gotten here before the others, so she packed up.

So, she left home to go to this camp. She grabbed her towel and spare clothes. She went over to the girl's restroom.

So, while she showered and got cleaned up and washed up there were a couple of other girls waking up and doing the same thing, she could hear them, but she was minding her own, so it was a public bathroom.

But there were Pokémon in the bathroom as well waiting for their trainers to brush them or some of them waiting for their turn to get clean up.

But as Serena finished, she brought out her partner Umbreon which was shiny it had a different color.

Soon she was bathing her and then grooming her

Soon she was bathing her and then grooming her. As another trainer stepped out of the shower.

As Serena and Luna her Umbreon were leaving. She noticed the unusual coloring.

She was curious. But before she could say anything right now. The girl left the bathrooms and headed to put her stuff away in her tent. She and Luna began to hike up to the main hall house for breakfast.

So, as she was making her way up to the breakfast hall for breakfast. another team and group that camped out last night, the girl that saw her in the bathroom, ran back to her tent to tell her friends what she saw.

"Hey guys you're not going to believe this, but I just saw a very unusual Pokémon, spoke up Kagome.

"An unusual Pokémon what do you mean? By unusual? Asked Miroku. He was studying to be a Pokémon breeder, and he was always keeping it eye out on new species all the time, but he always was learning.

"I don't know, I mean I've never seen one like that before, I mean it was an Eevee evolution for sure, but I've never seen it look like that before, it was very unusual coloring, says Kagome" honestly.

"A different colored Pokémon? Asked Sango" curiously

"A different colored Pokémon? Asked Sango" curiously. "Oh...! I've got to check this out, Replied Inuyasha" honestly.

"I want to have a chance to talk to her, Said Kagome" Seriously. So, they asked where she was headed, and she said look what she was headed for the breakfast Hall.

So, they all packed up and went up there to check it out and see if they ran into the girl.

So, what will they think when they see that the unusual Pokémon is none other than just a Shiny Pokémon to them, it's very unusual because they've never seen a Shiny before.

To Be Continued.