Chapter 2 • Ceremony Breaking

Red Headed Male: "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear

Red Headed Male: "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

A Male with lion ears yawns.

A Male with lion ears: "*Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

Male with glasses: "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

Handsome male: "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

Tablet: "Some headmage he is."

Red-Eyed Male: "Maybe he had a tummyache?"

Crowley: "I most certainly did not!"

Red Haired Male: "Ah, speak of the devil."

Crowley: "If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation. You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

Y/n: "I was locked in a coffin!"

Crowley pushes her causing her to stumble.

Y/n: "Fuck you."

The male with lion ears smirks as the red-haired male glares at her.

Crowley: "Hush hush just hurry up."

Grim: "Grrrrr!"

The Dark Mirror: "State your name."

Y/n: "Y/n Law."

The Dark Mirror: "Y/n... The nature of your soul is... ...... ...... ...unclear to me. "

Crowley: "What did you just say?"

Y/n: "I thought it was pretty obvious."

Crowley: "I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

Crowley: "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?"

Y/n's left eye glows lightly.

Grim: "Mmmph! Nnnrgggh..."

Grim gasps.

Grim: "ME! Let ME have this student's seat!"

Crowley: "Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!"

Grim: "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here!"

Red Headed Male: "Everyone, get down!"

Grim: "Myaaahhh!"

Red-Eyed Male: "AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!"

Y/n's right eye glows as she summons Yuki.

Y/n: "Help him put out the fire."

Crowley: "Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!"

Male with lion ears: "Ugh. Can I go now, or...?"

Handsome Boy: "Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!"

Male with lion ears: "Too much effort. Do it yourself."

Male with glasses: "Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility."

Tablet: "WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits."

Red-Eyed Male: "Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put this out?!"

Yuki: "Please calm down. I have everything under control."

Yuki's yellow eyes glow as he points to the floor and starts instructing the male on what to do.

Crowley: "I'm sorry, were my instructions unclear?!"

The male with lion ears yawned.

Male with lion ears: "Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, headmage."

Grim: "How many times do I gotta say it? I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!"

Azul: "Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?"

Riddle: "Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand."

Y/n: "Allow me to make it easy for you."

Riddle and Azul watch as her left eye glows red and Grim freezes.