Chapter 1: The First Sight of the Knight

Sacred Continent, Valerian Calendar 3240.
In the northwest corner of the continent, the kingdom of Elvisu is isolated by mountains.
The king's youngest brother, Suman Ursa, was in the fiefdom.
……
The grandson of Suman Ursa woke up in a daze.
This is... Where?
Through the rebirth of Peter's head, the eyes of the European ceiling, as well as the corner of the eye to see the European-style architecture and the sacred halo around their own, this is deeply puzzled.
And that's when!
"Enemy attack--!"
With a shrill magic alarm!
Enemy attack? What attack?
Didn't i just mess with my hazmat stuff and it exploded?
Now this is...
Peter instinctively wants to try to stand up, with inner doubt. But when he held up his weak body, he realized how much he was now.
Small!
"Huh?"
Peter looked at his body in the midst of the magic, sitting up on the cushion.
I am... Toddler's Body!?
This is, this is the magic circle!
European style, magic array?
Wait! Just that "enemy attack" is not my original language, but I can understand and understand the meaning of the first time, there is no sense of violation!
Peter small eyes full of shock and doubt, miniature pupil reveals his incomprehensible and excited heart!
I... Dead?
Through the reincarnation!?
……
Just then!
"Boom --"
Outside the window, there was a loud noise!
"Frostblade Rider, finish it!"
The huge collision sound, seems to be what the giant is taking place fierce struggle! Young body came to the most primitive fear! But! But Peter was very, very eager to get all the information around him, to confirm the thoughts in his mind, whether to cross the idea of rebirth!
He repressed the fear of his body, shaking his small body, slowly got up and climbed into the chair by the window, climbed onto the table in front of him, and looked out of the window, lit by fire and magic!
He saw it!
This life!
No, the freshman, so that the actual age of 28 years old to be absolutely shocking scene!
A high of five or six meters, connect body white tone light blue embellishment of tall mecha, holding a handle with a gap in the blood sword, under the light of a strong lighting magic, in the snow whistling night, cut to a head such as connect body black hair injured dinosaurs with size four eyes behemoth!
Mecha!
Magic and swords!
Monstrous beast!
This is!
……
There is a man romantic magic world!
……
Just a minute!
Has been injured strange four eyes monster, can not withstand the crazy attack of many giant sword mecha, and in the subsequent arrival of the rest of the mecha killed! A young man unknown to Peter, but inexplicably familiar, appears in a total of five of the same model of mecha, and the beast.
"Damn beast, unexpectedly took advantage of the night to attack here, really stupid!"
The young man shouted!
Obviously angry!
Peter can clearly feel that the reason for his anger is not because of the attack, but why the beast is here!
Peter did not inherit the memory, because the two-year-old child did not have any available memory information, but looking at everything around him and the five standard mechs that were obviously not ordinary people could drive, he could understand that he was not through to an ordinary family.
And this young man, his only memory of being a child, was telling him! That's his father!
"Are you okay?"
A young woman's voice came from the window.
"It's all right. You can go back and watch Leander." The young man turned and shouted.
"Hmm." Young women respond.
Then came the rapid but very light footsteps upstairs.
Apparently, the young woman in question is Peter's current mother, who temporarily left the room to check out the situation because of the monster attack.
Now, she's back upstairs.
And what came into view, it was a scene that shocked her more than she knew about the monster attack!
Her two-year-old, critically ill child, had woken up and climbed onto the table by the window!
Peter didn't know what to say. Maybe he didn't know how to talk. So, he smiled at his mother at the moment, indicating that he was fine. Even now, his heart, there is still difficult to calm the excitement!
Mother's shock quickly turned to surprise! Immediately came to the window, a hug Peter, and surprise shouted out the window!
“Honey! The baby is awake! Leander is alive!”
……
Yeah, it's alive.
I should never have gone home with a homemade RC rocket carrying a firing pin bomb. I knew I might as well have gone ahead and violently modified my multi-arm excavator, or upgraded the propeller plane or optimized the submarine.
Oh, never mind. Anyway, I was blown up, and my parents divorced because of money and affairs. They probably wouldn't be too sad because of my death. Anyway, I still have my brother and sister.
Peter, the child of a wealthy family in Blue Star. His father started an auto repair chain in his early years, so he was able to deal with various mechanical tools at a very young age, and he also liked to tinker with discarded things. Even when I was seven years old, I used the abandoned small three wheels, plus the abandoned electric bicycle, and at that time I still had the help of my father to get an electric toy car.
Later, the car repair chain is very smooth, my father has the money like to play with flowers, and mother seems restless.
In the end, split the money.
Peter didn't want to follow anyone, so he took a lot of money from his parents every month and went abroad to do what he wanted to do.
For example, the purchase of old excavators, their own violence modified;
Buy some model airplanes and make your own parts to make a real airplane that almost killed you.
And not satisfied to build submarines, although the oxygen system is good enough to sink to ensure breathing, that is, can not float up is a problem, and finally have to swim back to open the excavator fishing.
Until finally, Peter had his eye on the rocket.
It can be launched, it can also successfully fall to the designated location, and then it wants to install the firing pin bomb. Finally successfully blew up, and then blew himself up.
It was also a short and legendary life, especially when his death was reported, and there were bound to be many people calling him a genius gone.
Of course, you can also say that the death of the crazy.
……
But it's okay, now I'm reborn.
Look at the environment and feel the status quo, it seems to be a good family, a blessing in disguise.
Peter thought so.
After a simple greeting from the mother, the priest was called to check his health to confirm his recovery.
Looking at the halo of awakening magic and the magic unleashed by the priest, Peter can probably guess that he should have been seriously ill. It seems that the magic circle is the final cure for him, but unfortunately it failed.
But failure is success. Because of this, he also successfully passed through the rebirth.