Chapter 2 :Dalita

"Thank the gods for their blessing." The mother made one last religious service.
"Leander, is there really no discomfort?" Asked the father.
The father has also come up, and the body of the giant beast has been dragged away by the rest of the mecha.
"Hmm." Peter nodded.
Just after his father finally breathed a sigh of relief and smiled in satisfaction, the roar of machinery came from outside the house. He paused for a moment, then motioned to his mother, who picked up Peter.
Peter doubted, but did not resist, and went out together in his mother's arms.
Outside, it's still snowing.
A group of mecha, appeared in their field of vision, headed by a tall mecha with seven or eight meters!
"Father, Leander is healed!" The father quickly rejoiced to say to the mecha
"Really!?"
After the mecha's magic treatment, but still can hear the inexplicable familiar voice, surprise came from the mecha.
Apparently, the driver of the first mech is Peter's grandfather.
Prince Suman Ursa!
"Really, look." The mother hugged Peter and said.
The door in front of the mech opened, and an old man who did not match his imagination, but had no sense of violation in his instinct, appeared to float down from the door.
Yes, under the light green magic, he is floating down!
Is this the magic of this world? And that mech, it's so cool!
“Hahaha! Great, I just sent His Holiness away and still had a bad answer. I didn't expect a miracle when I came back!” Suman Ursa laughed with delight.
The pope? The original magic array, is the help of the national pope? This is a powerful family.
"Leander, call Grandpa." mother laughed too.
Grandpa?
It is still unknown pronunciation, but can know the meaning.
Peter also followed the pronunciation, babbling try to shout.
"Yea Night …… "
The wrong pronunciation is not standard, but there is no sense of violation in the mouth of children.
"Yo ho ho ho, little Leander good, let grandpa hug and take a good look." Suman Ursa smiled kindly and took Peter from his mother.
At this time, Peter's eyes also came to his grandfather's arms, and looked at the huge machine behind him!
As a past life refitting maniac, and even homemade aircraft submarine and rocket finally blew himself up, simply can not refuse the temptation of this mecha!
Even if there is a large group of attractive women in front of the mecha at the moment, he will certainly shout out that sentence if he can speak now:
Piss off! Woman, you're blocking my view of the mecha!
The control of large machinery, especially the control of tall mecha that did not exist in the world, was a man's romance!
It was right in front of Peter!
……
Suman Ursa also noticed something different about Peter.
“What? Leander, the first time I met Grandpa Royal Peachy Knight?” Suman Ursa laughs.
"Hmm." Peter nodded.
Piach, Knight?
Is it a mech rank, and the name of the mech? Are they all called knights?
“Oh? It looks like our little Leander will be a good jockey in the future! Hahaha!” Suman Ursa laughs.
It's good that kids are interested in this stuff!
"Speaking of which, when Leander woke up, he climbed up to the table by the window to watch the Frostblade Rider hunt the Blackmane Beast Dragon." Mother chuckled.
“Yeah? That little Leander, do you want to have a Knight that you control exclusively?” Asked Suman Ursa, ignoring the invasion of the Blackmane Beast Dragon.
Peter young eyes instantly like light!
Think!
Of course I do!
No man can resist the temptation of mech!
If there is, it must be a bigger mech!
"Mmmm!" Peter nodded hard!
Be sure to drive to your own mecha!
……
Peter, now known as Suman Leander.
His father was named Suman Polley.
It is a very special first name.
Her mother's name was slightly longer, Ivy Cobo Erocha Miranda. Ivy Cobb Elosa Miranda), Cobb is the mother's surname.
Father and grandfather, as Elvisu  Kingdom royal blood, have a strong magic talent. It is a powerful wizard in itself, especially Suman Ursa, who is already a great wizard, and the specific intensity can reach the existence of chanting magic directly to destroy the town.
But in today's "knight," that is, the prevalence of mecha, whether it is a wizard or the use of grudge fighters, will give priority to trying to drive the knight.
Because the Knight is a powerful weapon that can be mass-produced!
In the case of priority to be able to use standard weapons, naturally they will not give priority to join the fight.
As for why the world of French bullfighting gas, the "Knight" this kind of machine armor will be born, mainly from a large race on the continent - the goblin.
The original goblin family in the mainland slightly weak, its magic talent and grudge talent are not strong, can only make some special goblin weapons to maintain the overall combat power.
Until one day!
A goblin genius came up with a whim to create a power core that could condense magic elements, and use it as a power source to create tall mechs to compensate for their physical disadvantages as goblins!
Even in the end, the power of the tall mecha becomes more and more terrifying!
With massive, mass-produced mechs, physical combat "Knights" can enable even goblins with no grudge talent to defeat grudge warriors!
Magic combat type "knight " is easy to overcome, need talent and a long time to cultivate the powerful wizard!
Mass production of war weapons can fight against soldiers and mages, why do you have to cultivate talent!?
And this "Knight," originally the goblins called them - Dalita!
Meaning, noble and huge weapon!
……
After a period of time, with Dalita  of the goblin invincible, all nationalities and countries finally realized the power of this war weapon!
Finally, under the efforts of their powerful warriors and magicians, they captured many complete "Dalita."
Finally, under the analysis of powerful alchemists, the magic element power core was cracked!
And therefore...
The "Dalita" of all nationalities is created under the imitation of each other, and in the human country, Dalita is finally called a controllable magic machine - Knight!
And manipulating the knight, this is called the "mechaknight."
……
At the same time, various extended versions of "Dalita" were manufactured.
According to their drivers, they are mainly divided into three categories.
Class I: military standard, any relevant training can be mastered by qualified soldiers, up to three levels.
Class II: Warrior Mecha, which belongs to the Vindictive Warrior to control the mecha, up to nine levels.
Three categories: Magic Mecha, which belongs to the magician to control the mecha, the highest level of nine.
That is to say, if you want to control a stronger mecha, you must be a warrior or magician with enough strength!
What Peter expected was definitely not the military standard of the three highest levels of common use!
At the same time, he has a bigger hope!
His royal blood identity, and definitely has that qualification!