Chapter 5

"SABRE!!" M yelled as He ran into the Room and Jumped onto the bed to hug me. Oof.

"Uh.. Hey buddy..." I said.

"M! You know I can't run Right now!" I heard Time Say as I looked up to see him. He Wasn't wearing his Mask. Half his Face was Bandaged as was His Torso.

"What happened..?" I asked him as He sighed.

"I'm Not really Sure but I woke Up Like this When I Got Back. Also, is that Hypno?" He asked as Hypno laughed.

"That's me!" He said as He turned back to his Normal look and M went to hug him as Well. "Hey M."

"Good to see that your Doing Better. We heard What your Condition was." Time Explained as I nodded in understanding.

"Right. How have you been? Light wouldn't tell me."

"good. I was Happy when I heard That you were Back." he Told me as M came back to Hug me Again.

"That's Nice. I heard that the Darkness was Back. How do you feel about it?" I asked as He frowned. He seemed to be deep in thought before he responded.

"From What I can tell, It seemed like The First Darkness was seen just wanted to kill Sia. Afterwards I realized that Something was Wrong with that Darkness. I've been Looking Back to that Moment as I was There And I realized that It wasn't a Normal Darkness. It seemed to be A type of Green Steve?" He explained as I frowned. "When Light Stopped it It had Screeched Before It Ran off as Light was Going to Try to cure The Steve. It seemed to know What Light could do. Another Thing was It seemed to have Other Colors Mixed with it but Green was the most noticeable."

"huh... A green steve..." I mumbled as I tried to remember if anyone Of the Green steves would Hate him. The Only Person I could think of Was Emerald Steve but he wasn't even a Green Steve. He was A ore Steve. "Can you tell me Exactly how The Darkness looked?"

"It was Mostly black and Green. They had a rainbow Streak in they're hair as Well as A Pure Yellow Eye. They're other Eye was Red like Void's. They wore A black Sweater and Sweats. I can't remember Anything else." Time Said as My frown Deepened.

I didn't know Anyone Who Looked like that. Unless... I Wouldn't put it past him to fuse multiple steves together. But the question is Why? And How? I sighed as I realized that M Had fallen asleep on me. Great. "When was The last time M slept?" I asked changing the topic.

"I don't know. Last time I saw him Sleep was A week ago? I wouldn't be Surprised if he's been Overworking himself, Hypno can you Deal with the Paperwork so M can Rest?" Time asked Hypno as He nodded.