Chapter Two: Fresh Faces

The classroom hushed as Mrs. Carter ushered in three newcomers. All eyes turned to the trio, curiosity buzzing in the air.

"Hey, everyone! We've got some fresh blood joining us today," Mrs. Carter announced with a grin. "Meet Bry Argent, and the dynamic duo, Veryna and Loisel VirRiver. Let's give them a warm welcome, alright?"

Stefanie's gaze drifted to the front. Bry Argent stood out with his striking platinum locks and piercing ocean-blue eyes, dressed sharp in dark jeans and a crisp shirt. Excited murmurs rippled through the room.

"Wow, he's a total heartthrob!"

Stefanie couldn't deny the charm: he exuded that elusive prince-like aura. "OMG, he's seriously handsome."

"Alright, Bry, Veryna, Loisel, why don't you grab seats near Stefanie?" Mrs. Carter suggested, her enthusiasm infectious. "Let's break the ice and settle in."

Bry and the VirRiver twins settled nearby, Bry snagging the spot beside Stefanie.

"Hey there, I'm Bry," he greeted, flashing Stefanie a friendly smile as he extended his hand.

"Hi," Stefanie replied, reciprocating the gesture with a warm smile. "Stefanie Salvatore."

"Stefanie, love the necklace," Bry complimented.

"Thanks," Stefanie said, a blush creeping onto her cheeks as she absently traced the delicate chain around her neck.

Stefanie might have appeared composed, but inside, she was already buzzing with excitement at the prospect of getting to know Bry better.

Throughout the class, Stefanie couldn't help but notice Bry's subtle glances toward the VirRiver twins, sparking her own curiosity.