Damn...

Kennedy's P.O.V.
"Your so funny" I said while laughing. He actually thought i was going to believe him.
"Im serious Kennedy you need to watch your back  i knew you for a long time now before the club. I was sent to watch you by your father. Haven't you ever wandered were he works?" I do know where he works he owns a business for cars or something like that.
"He has a Business for cars" I said i still wasn't believeing what he said.
"No its not its for a National Hit mam and drug dealing company" He said. "Woowww I totally believe you " I said."Ok don't believe me then ask your dad" He said as he got ready to leave. I didn't want to ask my dad I believed he worked at a car company how else would he get money. "Ok I will I guess you finna leave?" I asked. "Yea be safe baby I'll be watching you not trying to sound stalkerish but im your stalker but a nice one " I started laughing because how he put it was weird but a cute weird."ok it's fine". I said as i walked him to the door . When i got to the door he turned around and kissed me once again. I just pushed him back said bye and went inside.
James P.O.V.
My wife and I Rose was heading home from our anniversary reservations from the beach and dinner.When i pulled up to the house i saw the lights on so i was assuming Kennedy was still up."Kennedy im home" i said while i was coming through the front door."Im in the living room " she shouted. When i got in the living room she had the tv off just laying there. "Hey babygirl you ok?"I asked concerned."Yea im fine i gotta question" she said while getting up from the couch and standing in my face."Where do you work like really?" she asked I was confused on were this came from she knows i own a car company. "Babygirl you know i own a car company where did this come from?" i asked "A guy named Jaahiem Moore said you hired him to be my stalker? He also said a guy named Arnando was trying to kill you and you owned a national hit man and drug dealer company is that true?" she asked When she said the name i grew angry i told him not to tell her anything or even be noticed by her. I will have a
little talk with him later on tomorrow. Well since she already assumes that i do might as well tell her." Yes, baby i do own that all of it i started working on it when i was 14 since my momma didn't have enough money. Your mom knows about it i wanted to wait until i was out to tell you. I started as a drug dealer and worked my way up i grew peoples trust. When i got to the top I decided to add another job to make twice as more money. When i met your mom at the age of 20 I told her a year later and she has been by my side since then. Im pretty old to do this so i was going to give the business to either Jaahiem or Andre. I didn't want you around Andre because he was one of my hit man" I said. After i got done she look stunned. She got up and left the room. I didn't stop her i knew she was so shocked i would have been to.
Andre P.O.V.
I was at the trap chilling when a drug dealer dude came in. "Wassp man" i said as i smoked one of their blunts."Hey Andre let me get a hit" he said. I let him get a hit then we just started talking. "Soo what you doing here " i asked "I just wanted to get away from that empty house." He said while taking a hit. "Same here plus my girl cheated on me so I had to get high. I said "Ahh i see well if the nigga was better oh well" he said obviously high."Nigga who is you to say that" I said getting Angry. "Nigga shut the fuck up I'm the one who fuck ya sexy ass girl" he said while getting up and walking away. Jaahiem? Really? That nigga? I should of known it was one of those drug dealer bitches. Imma beat his ass next time I'm to high right now. My phone vibrated and it was my sister texting me saying that my Daughter got shot. I was so confused on how she got shot. She she 5 years old i had her when i was 16. She is my first priority. I never told Kennedy about my daughter. I didn't want girls in and out of my daughters life. As I just arrived to the hospital i asked for her room number and rushed there. When i got in thier i saw my sister.
"What the hell happened" I shouted. "Your brother Kenney he was out messing with people on the street. They probably were drug dealers anyway he came back to the house shooting because they followed him. I was doing Jazmine hair in her room and they shot her."She said "ok is she alright?" i said I was so angry thats all I could say. "Yea it was in her shoulder but she's fine. she said. My daughter woke up and we were just talking. "Hey baby" i said as i kissed her cheek. "Hi daddy my arm hurts really bad" she said while pouting. "Aww ok well don't move it to much ok?"i said softly. "ok daddy im still tired can i go back to sweep?" she asked i nodded my head gave her another kiss and she went to sleep. I ended up falling asleep also.
Kennedy P.O.V.
I was so overwhelmed by what my dad said. I would have never known at all. Andre works there and Jaahiem they probably know each other. I texted Andre to come over to ask him why didn't he tell me where he worked. He said he was going to be here in a hour so i cleaned my room and waited. When I heard the door bell i opened the door and went upstairs and he followed. When we got in my room everything was quiet I could feel so much tension in the room.
"Hey " i said as i started to walk closer to him. "Hello Kennedy" He looks like he has alot on his mind. "sooo where you been?" i said since he hasn't been answering my calls. "Nowhere but i know who you cheated on me with. It was one of my co- workers."He said. I just stood their and wondered how he knew. "Well I know were you work my father told me". When i said that his eyes bulged up. " So you know i kill people for your father? Well your little boy is a drug dealer." he said getting loud. "Whatever ..why didn't you tell me we were supposed to be honest." I said he started laughing. " Honnest? You lied about where you were and didn't tell me that you cheated on me" He said shouting. " I know and im sorry you didn't have to do the same it made it worse." I said trying to calm him down.
"Im sorry to baby i was just mad thats all" he said " its fine " i said. We just sat there in silence until we just fell asleep on my bed. I woke up early again and Andre was gone but it was another person at my window . I thought it was Jaahiem and asked him why he was here. It was till then that I noticed it wasn't Jaahiem and the man had a gun.