Meeting His people

"Mom im home!" I yelled from the front door.
"Im in the kitchen baby, do you want tacos or hamburgers?" she asked
" Tacos momma, where's Pops?" I asked
"I don't know, we got into a argument so he is probably at the bar drinking" she said.
"Ok well I'll be in my ro-" I said before she cut me off.
"Do you still go out with that one 20 year old ummm whats his name John?" She asked.
"Yes, i do and no his name is Andre where did you get john?" I asked
" I- I don't know I don't really like him though something is off" She said
"Yea ok momma he is a good guy I'll be fine " I said as i kissed her on her cheek.
"Ok baby I love you"
"I love you to momma"
As I went upstairs my phone rang it was Andre.
(PHONE CALL)
Andre-'Hey baby wyd'
Me- Nothing just got home
Him- From where?
Me- Yoni house we was having a girl day yanno?
Him- Awe ok i was just calling, I miss you
Me- I miss you too but I'm about to get in the shower so I'll call you later.
Him- Ok baby bye
Me- Bye
(END OF CALL)
As I got out the shower I decided to text
my best friend Yoni. Yoni and I have been friends since the fifth grade I love her. She a badass bitch a R.O.D.
(Text Mode)
Me- wassp Girl
Her- wssp Bitch guess what?
Me- what?
Her- I gotta date tomorrow with that guy I told you about.
Me- Forreal? Dammnn girl he hella sexy.
Her- Ikr that nigga can put it on me any time anywhere Just might call him bigdaddy.
Me- omg shut up im laughing so hard right now .
Her- Im serious like babbyyy , but I'll hit you up lata im finna have a threesome wit this pillow and this cover goodnight.
Me- Lhh (Laughing hella hard) Ight girl goodnight.
When i got off my phone i got in bed and took a nap until the food was ready.
*
*
*
When i got up I smelled some good ass tacos downstairs and my ass was hungry. As i ran downstairs I saw mom gettin the table ready and my dad sitting on his phone. I mean i know he's mad at her but he could at least help with the table.
"Hey old man" I said joking
" Shut the fuck up kid!" He yelled
"Damn wateva" I said with a attitude
"James what is wrong with you!" Mom yelled
"Nothing Bitch, now shut up and make my food!" He shouted as he banged on the table which made me jump.
My mom look so scared and I could see why , it was unusual that my dad called us out of our names. He had black eyes if you didn't know him well enough you would of thought he was a murderer.
"Sit Y'all asses down and eat" He said
We did as he insisted besides we wasn't going to argue we don't know what he would do.
"Now, Kennedy i don't want you around Andre anymore you here me?" He said
"But why he did nothing to you" i said
" Listen to me do it or your gonna get hurt" He said with his teeth clenched shut.
Was that a threat from him or was he trynna protect me, but from what? Andre?
"Fine" I said with anger as i finished my food and went to bed.
(Next morning)
I got up and got in the shower and did my hair. I was about to go out with Andre. I didn't care what my dad said Andre has never hurt me since the last 2 years we've been together. Now all of a sudden my dad says stay away? Fuck that. When i got done Andre texted me saying he was outside. I Hurried up and got dressed and left.
"Heyyy Babyy" I squealed as i hugged him.
"whats up baby?" he asked
" Nothing i had a terrible night yesterday my dad went crazy saying i should stay away from you" i said in one breath
" Hmm ok well i don't know whats up with that but I'm sorry I couldn't see you for a week i had stuff to do.
" Like?" I asked curious
" Nothing Ma "
"What the hell Andre i still don't know where you work and I've know you for 2 years!" I yelled
" Shh! Keep it down now it doesn't matter where i work ok? As long as you got the shit you want right?"
"Whatever" i said as i got it his lambo.
I ended up falling asleep since it was a hour drive.
"Baby wake up" Andre said as he shook. me.
" mmmm go away" i mumbled half sleep
" ok i guess you don't wanna meet my family then"
When he said that i jumped up i always wanted to meet his family i always asked him about it but he always said one day. Now that one dat is here i was so nervous.
"Really? How do i look? Do i look good? Do I stink? How's my-"
" Baby"
" yeah?"
" Shut up"
" whatever lets go"
When i stepped into the house it was beautiful From my guess it had 12 rooms .
"Nice house" i said in awee
"Well thank you " A short lady said
" Your welcome are you his sister?"
"yes i am my names london you?
" My names Kennedy but you can call me Ken.
"Well, hi nice to meet you."
"Well damn sis im here to" Andre joked
"Whatever nigga i don't talk to people who shit in they pants" She said making me laugh
"Mannn that was a long time ago" He said embarrassed
"Oh ok so 3 days ago was a long time ok Andre"
" YOU A LIE" he shouted
" And ya nasty" she said
"Whatever where's the rest of the fam"? he asked
"Out they still mad at you bruh"
"Ahhh fck them then" he said
"Fck who"?
We all turned around and it was a dark tall skinned guy which made me bite my lip.
"Aye Man get ya girl she biting her lip and shit but she sexy can we share man?"
"Fck no she mines" he said
"Whatever I'll dick her down my stick like a wond I'll hypnotize her ass" He said making me  laughing.
"Kenney Shut up" Andre said
"Ight but i ain't catch yo name beautiful?" Kenney said
"Its kennedy who are you?" I asked
"Im Small dicks brother" Kenney joked
"Kenney we finna head out you making me wish i never came over here" Andre said
"Ight bye beautiful " Kenney said
"Bye Kenney" i said
'Damn' i heard Kenney whisper i bet he was looking at my ass.
When we got back to my house me and Andre talked for a little while and then he had to go take care of stuff.
When i got inside all hell broke loose.

*Picture of Kennedy at the top*