What The...

*Jaahiem P.O.V*
All I was thinking about was Kennedy. She so sexy wish she wasn't taken though.Since I was thinking about her I called her she didn't answer. She hasn't spoke to me since we fucked. I get what I want so I decided to go over her house.

***

As I got there I noticed somebody at the door. I didn't know who it was so I waited for him to leave. He started to leave I wanted to take a good look at him . When he came into the street light I was surprised .
"What the hell thats...."

*Andre P.O.V.*

When I came back from my job to get paid I went home and chilled. I checked my phone and saw a message from Ken she said she was sorry and that she cheated. I was already knowing about that. I just wanted to know why and who so I can Beat the shit outta him. I texted her back saying OK . I wanted to relax so I just sat in my hot tub . When I got out I took a shower and searched for the nigga Arnado. I found out were he worked and planned to go there in the morning. I called Kenney to make sure he got home safe he did. Then I went to bed.
(Next Morning)
As I got up I felt like I had to throw up so I ran the bathroom and threw up .
After I did all my hygiene I went to find this nigga. When I got to his job I wrote down his whole work schedule while sitting in the car. I didn't wanna kill him just yet. I followed the guy home and watched him. Kennedy kept calling I didn't answer I was still upset. That's when boss called ...weird.
(Phone call)
Him- Andreee
Me- yes?
Him- your my best man.. kill arnado
Me- I was anyway but thanks sir
Him-ok bye
Me- bye sir
(End of call)
I left Arnado's house and went to the trap to chill.
*Kennedy's P.O.V.*
I was at home shookin up by the person at the door. I kept calling Andre but he wouldn't answer. So i called jaahiem to tell him to come over. He got here a minute later.
"Hey" i said as I opened the door for him.
"umm yea hey" he said sounding like he was bothered.
"what's wrong?" i asked while I turned the tv off.
"Nothing " he said lowly.
"Don't lie to me " I said as i took his hand.
"Well..nvm how are you?" he said quickly
"Im fine i know we haven't talked in a while so... how are you" i asked
"Good but baby you never told me anything about you ?" he said
"Well since you wanna know im 18 i have a scholarship for yaleI will be leaving soon. But I want to study Engineering for technical and mechanical fielding and just live good yanno? Since its yale i have to study somethings else".
"Dammnnn girl you got it made as for me I'm not going to college I'm 20 years old i work with a Business that pays well and like you said live good." he said sounding proud.
"So whats the name of your business?". i asked.
"Nothing important baby" he said while rubbing my leg.
"Whatever man " i said as I pushed him away.
"Guess what I know about your boyfriend?" he said while smiling.
"What and how do you know its him?"
" Well.. i was following you too so i know its him" he said while scratching his head.
"You were stalking me?? What the hell??" I shouted.
"I was protecting you" he said
" What? Wait I don't get it " i said confused.

"I was protecting you from a man he is trying to get to you to get to your father...James...A guy named arnado he is trying to kill your father. Thats who was at the door Your boyfriend is a hitman he works for your father" he said

*Sorry if the chapter was short thought it was longer*
Comment
Vote