Shots Fired

The man started shooting his gun at my window. I ran and got down. My dad rushed in with a pistol and started shooting at the man. My dad ended up shooting the man in the arm, the man ran to his car and drove away.
"What the hell dad?"
"Would you have rather been shot, killed or safe your choice" dad said
"The gun..I didn't know you could shoot?" I smiled at him
"Back in my days i packed heat and i had to learn how to use it, it was hard on those streets in Compton."
"Well now you married and have a child so i would prefer you to give it up" Mom said. "I agree Your putting our life in danger" I said
"I can't believe you just said that..I kept you safe all these years...I have let nothing happen to you and you have the nerve to say something like that..ok fine" Dad said as he left my room.
"He'll be fine baby don't worry I'll talk to him you didn't say anything wrong ok?" My mom said giving me a hug.
"Ok I love you momma"
"I love you to baby" my momma said as she left my room.
I looked out the window one more time said a quick prayer and went to bed.
Kenny's P.O.V.
I woke and had a barrel to my face.
"Woahhh wait what do you want?"
"We want you to tell us what your boss is planning with arnado."
"I don't have a boss..I don't work for whoever you think." I said getting up slowly.
"Don't fucking move..Don't lie or your gonna die." The man said.
"Ok look I'm a drug dealer..You have to talk to a hitman guy".
"What the fuck man..You keep lying lie one more time and you dead " The man says as he laughs.
"Im a not a snitch bitch" i said
"Ok wrap this up kill him" The man said.
*POW* *POW*
"You alright Kenney?"
"Oh shit I thought i was dead, I love you nigga give me a kiss" i said as i got up to kiss him.
"Back up nigga before i put a bullet up yo ass" Andre said.
"How did you get in? " i asked
" Yo door was unlocked and I thought it was weird so i took my L out and saw those to niggas getting ready to kill you so i shot them" he explained.
"I was drunk if i can recall..Or high so I didn't lock my door..i just took my ass to bed" i said as i got up to get some juice.
"Im glad i came in time yo ass would have been dead and i would have been looking for they asses." Andre said as he went into my fridge.
"Why were you coming here anyway?"
"To get you to help me with arnado but first lets get these bodies...get yo gloves". While we were getting the bodies ready to burn I started to think about my life. "Hey Andre" "Yea man whats up? " What if i said I don't want to be a hit anymore?" "I mean nigga
its up to you its your life do what you want if you want to get it together do it nobody's stopping you except yourself" Andre said. As me and Andre was putting the bodies in the car someone pulled up and shot bullets. "Ken! Move!" That was all i heard before I blacked out from the world.
*Andre P.O.V*
When the car pulled up it all happened so fast I couldn't tell Ken to move out of the way before he got shot in the chest. After the car drove off I ran over to Ken. He was pretty bad I picked him up and put him in the car to take to the hospital. As i was driving I started to think the same thing about my life. Im on 20 I'm young I can get my life together if i get out of this business. I can marry kennedy and have me's running around the house I thought to myself. As I pulled up to the hospital i rushed out of the car and yelled "Please help my brother has been shot!" A Doctor came rushing with a gurney. When Ken was out of sight I sat down and waited..impatiently until i fell asleep. A doctor shook me I was confused on where I was for a minute but then I realized thats when i jumped up. The doctor asked "Your the family for Kenney right?" "Yes sir I am Is he fine?". The doctor looked down and shook his head. "I'm sorry sir he's gone". I didn't believe it I started to laugh. "Stop playing my brother in there breathing...so when will he be out?" I said not believing what the doctor said. "Sir..Your brothers gone I'm sorry for your loss..I know it's going to take a minute to process this but your brother is in a better place". I started to cry uncontrollably thinking "My brothers gone, Why couldn't I protect him ..This is my fault I should have told him to go to college instead of trying to get fast money..I should have told him To continue to study to be a engineer. I was Just trying to find my moms killer and pulled my brother into this.Im sorry Lil brother I love you". I started to walk out of the hospital feeling numb, as I got into the car I pounded on the steering wheel . I started up the car and left to go home to get faded away by some weed.
*Unknown P.O.V.*
"Why did you leave ?" Said Charles
"I left because I couldn't do it alone Charles"
"You thought that would help?!?! What the hell !" Yelled Charles
"I put everybody in danger who was around me, I didn't want to see anymore of mine die before my eyes. Is that bad I wanted to keep my loved ones safe?"
"No, I'm just saying baby" Said Charles
"I will go back in a month I promise"
"Yea, You said that already " said Charles.
Kennedy's P.O.V.
I woke up to someone saying "Baby wake up" As i got up i thought it was Andre but it was Jaahiem sexy ass in my face. "How in the hell did you get in here?" I asked "Your dad let me inside I wanted to see you". "Why would he let you in when you rated him out? " I asked still confused." "Don't worry about that right now baby" Jaahiem said sitting me on his lap. "Look I'm getting ready to go out with my girl so i have to go" "ok but we are having a date tonight your answer is yes? Ok then be ready by ten baby" Jaahiem stated as he slapped my ass and walked out. "Well damn " I thought. I locked my door and jumped in the shower as i got out i heard screaming downstairs. I slowly walked downstairs and saw my dad faced down on the kitchen floor and my mom pinned to a corner by a man and Jaahiem being choked. "James James James, I'm sorry it has come to this but all you had to do was leave me alone but you didn't..and now your daughter comes with me and you die" The unknown man said.
*BANG*
I screamed until a pair of hands rapped around my face with a cloth then I blacked out thinking "Andre help me Please ".
Comment vote