Big Hustler is Back

Kennedy's P.O.V.
I woke up in a dark setting. I tasted blood on my face so i figured i must've been punched. I heard whispers like "what are we going to do with the girl her fathers dead anyway". I started to cry remembering that My father was shot. I screamed repeatedly until a man came in and smacked me dead in the face shouting "Shut the fuck up bitch!" I spit in his face and he pulled out a knife ready to stab me . "Stop! Kid." The man turned around and dropped the knife. "What are you guys going to do with me?"  I asked in fear. "Whatever we want". The man said in a evil voice. 
Andre's P.O.V
I woke up from my nap and instantly thought about my brother until i got a call from my sister.
*Phone call*
"Yes London?"
"Why the fuck didn't you tell me Kenney was shot?" She said crying.
"I don't know there was a lot going on that day I'm sorry".
"It's fine but is he ok?"
".."
"Hello?"
"London, He's gone."
"Mom and Kenney is gone what else? Last time i checked I'm raising your kid  Because you wanna be a big time daddy . Mom wouldn't want this for you but you dragged OUR little brother in the this mess. That little boy had a great future straight A's  he had a 4.0. Wanna know what I think? I think you told him to stop because you couldn't stand that his ass was going to better than you something you wanted to be. Which was a great intelligent man. That little boy followed in your footsteps because he never got to see his dad and he took your death penalty. Think about that " London said in anger which got me thinking back to the day I told my brother to give up everything.
*Andre's Flashback* (1999)
"Andre!" My momma yelled
"Yea momma damn" I said as i came down the stairs.
"Boy watch you damn mouth " My momma said as she laughed and gave me a playful slap on the face.
"Ok momma where is Kenney?"
"He's after school studying I still can't believe he's only 13 and he's doing college math in high school " Momma said
"Yea yea yea the boy is a nerd but momma I'm about to leave I will see you later ok? "
"Andre I don't want you around them little drug dealers boy " my mom said with a stern face.
"Momma thats how i get money for this house "
"I would rather be stranded with my two boy's instead of losing one to keep a motherfucking house".  My momma shouted.
"Bye momma Love you" I said as i walked out as my mom continued shouting. I met up with my boys and stood on the corner waiting for addicts.
I was on the corner for a little while until i got a call from the hospital saying my mom was shot in the chest.
I rushed to the hospital as i got there i asked for her room number but when i got there the doctors looked and me a shook there head. Her face was covered and I didn't want to see her in that state. I left and went to go pick up my brother. I told him what had happened. "Look boy we are going to stay strong ..ok? i wanna show you a little warehouse i go to."
As we got to the warehouse I took my brother downstairs and showed him the guns me and the boys use.
"So I wanna make a deal k? "
"Ok " kenney said
"If i teach you how to shoot would you like to join the club? To get the person who killed mom?"
"School and college is what mom would want Andre "
"Niggga mom just got shot and you care about college and school boy that ain't gone bring momma back"
"Neither will going after the killer"
"Boy! You are going to quit school it isn't going to get you anywhere just a struggle!"
"It didn't get you anywhere because you didn't want it to you quit when it got hard and that's one thing i will not follow after you Andre"
I looked at my brother and smacked him dead in his face.
"Like i said before you will quit that mother fucking school and make fast money do you understand me lil nigga ?
"Fuck you"
"I love you to"
*Flashback over*
My mom was only 40. Her name was Pam. She was a  beautiful dark skinned woman very classy. I should've stayed with her that night. So, I decided to get my life together and tell kennedy everything so i drove to kennedy's house. When i got there i knocked on the door but it was opened and nobody was home so i took out my gun. When i got to the kitchen i saw my boss on the floor. "Sir! Are you ok?"
"Yes nigga im fine those niggas can't shoot for shit i don't know why he ain't shoot me in the head"
"Just be glad he didn't." I laughed.
"I'm glad "
"What happened? Where is kennedy? " I asked frantically.
"Arnado took her somewhere I don't know where until i get back to the trap."
"Ok lets get this sun of a bitch"
As we got to the trap my boss went to his office and started to look up things.
A couple of mintues later my boss said "I found him"
"Where are they!? I asked frantically.
"A warehouse on 95th"
" well lets go then"i said pumped up.
"Thats what they want lets wait one day get gear and people. Besides they think I'm dead so their expecting you. "
"My baby could be dead I want to go now right now!"
" Andre its suicidal i want to scope out the place and check their security so we won't die dumb shit."
"Fine dumb fuck I just want to be killing them niggas by tomorrow."
Jaahiem P.O.V.
"Hey!" "Where the fuck am i!?"
I was blind folded and breathing fast. I heard footsteps getting closer. "So who are you to dead james? " The unidentified man said.
"Im his worker...a drug dealer why?"
"I can't ask a question? Hmm?"
"I can't ask a question either ? " I said .
"Touché but lets see how you would feel if i shot your mother shall we? ". The man said. I was confused he found my mother? He pulled my mother into the room and sat her down in a chair . She looked frightened..who wouldn't.
*Bang!* One shot to the foot .
"AHH!" My mom screamed.
"Stop Please!"
"Tell me where i can find andre!"
"I don't know man we not friends"
*Bang* Another shot to the other foot.
"Stop lying to me little boy time is money"
" Try his house man"
"Address? "
"Your a fucking hacker person guy figure it out."
*Bang* One shot to the leg.
"Ok ok 109th east ave. "
"Was that so hard brother? "
"Im not your brother "
"Kill them both Now!"
Just as the gun was to my head and i heard the click somebody came in i heard gun shots I don't know who it was but i was glad they were here.
"Who the fuck want some?!? BigHustlerPam is back bitches !"

Been busy guys sorry comment and vote! 😍😝