The Village (OC insert)

A/N: I decided to write a oneshot for my Helluva Boss OC Regina Ars Goetia. She's Stolas' little sister (younger by 10 years), and she's mtf trans 🏳️‍⚧️

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Stolas was sipping his morning cup of tea when he received an urgent call from Paimon, his father.

"Yes, sir? What can I do for you, father?" Stolas said, already sweating.

"It's your younger brother, Reginald. He has run off again."

"Oh, dear. Another episode?" Stolas asked, worried.

"His delusions have gone too far now. He insists on being called a woman and going by the name Regina." Paimon scoffed. "I don't have a daughter, I have sons. Sons, Stolas! Collect that pathetic waste of a Goetia quickly, child, unless you want me to change my mind about your relationship with the imp."

"Yes, sir." Stolas gulped, and the line disconnected with a click. Just then, Blitzø walked into the room munching on a ice cream bar while their five year old Spiroz followed behind him with his own.

"Hey, everything okay?" Blitzø asks, he had gotten quite good at telling when something was wrong with Stolas.

"My sister, Regina. She's run off again, I have to go find her." Stolas says. He had told Blitzø about Regina's situation before, the Ars Goetia family wasn't exactly accepting of her as a woman, surprisingly enough.

"Want me to help you find her?" Blitzø offers.

"Thank you, that would be much appreciated." Stolas replied.

"Alright, I'll get Loona, and we'll hit the road." Blitzø says, pulling up Loona's number on his phone.

-

The trail eventually led them to the wrath ring, surprisingly. The group walked into a little country bar, seeing a lot of imps and hellhounds around.

Suddenly, Millie spotted a familiar face in the crowd. "Sally Mae?"

"Millie!" Sally Mae said excitedly, embracing her sister. "I ain't seen you in so damn long, sister! You gotta visit more often, bitch! What you doing down here, anyway?"

"We're looking for Prince Stolas' sister, Reg-"

"Regina?" Sally Mae cut her off, much to the group's surprise. "Yeah, she's here. I told her she could stay with me for a while, at least until things blew over with her folks. She is my girlfriend after all."

"Things aren't going to blow over, Sally Mae." Stolas says sadly. "My father will have her head if he finds out she's dating an imp now on top of everything else."

"I don't think he'll find out." Sally Mae says smugly. "We've been together for 2 years now."

"What?" The group said in unison.

"Yeah, we're here for the anniversary of our first date. We met right here in this bar, she used to sneak out here because she wanted to feel free from her family. I was here hanging with my friends, we started talking, the rest is history." Sally said happily. "Come on, she's in here if you wanna talk to her."

Sally Mae led the group upstairs, where there was a motel type setting with several rooms lining a hallway. She opened a door, and there sat Regina on a bed, wrapped in a blanket looking like shit.

"Regina." Stolas says softly. "Are you okay, sister?"

"Stolas." Regina says with a relieved smile. "Thank fuck, someone who will understand."

"What's going on? Why did you run away, Regina?" Stolas asks.

"I couldn't have father finding out, Stolz." Regina says, holding something in her arms beneath the blanket.

"What is that?" Stolas asks, eyeing the lump under the blanket warily.

Regina moved the blanket over, revealing two eggs. The group was in shock, while Sally Mae smiled proudly and sat with the princess, rubbing the eggs gently. "We're having babies."

"Holy fuck, I'm gonna be an aunt?!" Millie says, shocked.

"Yes, and I'm gonna be a momma!" Sally Mae says with the biggest smile. Stolas silently walked over, looking at the eggs in disbelief. He shouldn't be this shocked, after all he had a child with Blitzø. But for a hybrid of Goetia and Imp to happen twice now?

"Do you want to hold them?" Regina asks. Stolas gave a nod, and she carefully placed the eggs in Stolas' arms, watching as her brother practically melted at the feeling of the eggs in his arms.

"I'm going to be an uncle." Stolas says softly, smiling.

"And I'm gonna be a mother." Regina says, feeling euphoric. "I am a mother. I am a woman, Stolas. A woman."

"Yes, you are, sister." Stolas says, handing the eggs back. "You always have been my sister, and you always will be."

-

With some help from Lucifer, Stolas was able to convince Paimon to allow Regina and Sally Mae to get married and live together in the palace and raise their twins Gemma and Georgia there, and the twins loved playing with Spiroz, Octavia, and Loona.

Regina was overjoyed to finally be accepted as a woman. Her official title was now princess Regina, and she was to be referred to as a woman by everyone she encountered, and Sally Mae was automatically a princess as well by marriage, and the imp was even able to complete her transition now that she could afford it.

All in all, it was a very happy ending.

🏳️‍⚧️