Two

"Yes?" a beautiful lady gazed at Mina. Her face was so gentle and kind that Mina relaxed instantly. "I-I'm Mina. I-I-I..." she stuttered, tensing up again. "Come in, Mina. I'm Holly," the woman smiled kindly.

There were seventeen other adults in the room.

A lady rose.

Mina's breath caught in her thorat.

The lady was beautiful, stunning, and looked a natural-born leader. Mina found herself instinctively turning towards the lady and noted everyone else already doing the same. Yet, shyness hung about the lady's pink cheeks, and her silvery-blue eyes were kind. Her long, flowing, jet-black hair rippled gently as she turned towards Mina, and the silver tips on her hair glinted in the light.

"Annabeth, this is Mina," Holly announced, her azure blue eyes locking with Annabeth's silvery-blue ones. Annabeth smiled, "Hello, Mina. This is Calla, Kenric, Jolie, Lesler, Sesler, Besler, Samirah, Lavina, Cyrah, Loki, Clarissa, Leonora, Sammy, Reynald, Tristan, Kyle, Julius, Leo, Elanor, and Xanthous. How can we help you?"

Mina looked into Annabeth's eyes and trusted her right away.

"I... can do this."

She spread her hands.

The shadows, thick and black, finally free, poured out.

It was too late to turn back.

Her secret was revealed.

Hopefully it would pay off.

Would it?