6 (18+)

Orson's POV

I was the first to be up, like always. My arms were wrapped around Caspian's waist with my chest pressed against his back.

I groan softly when Caspian shifted, pressing his cheeks harder against my cock. That must've made Knox stir. He was the lightest of the lightest sleeper out there.

"You good?" He asks quietly.

"Caspian is pressing against my dick. Taking everything in me not to bury myself in there." I groan again.

Knox chuckles before his eyes glistens mischievously. He props himself up slightly to look over me, only to find Drax and Arion in deep sleep.

Knox pulls down Caspian's pants slightly and prompts me to put my hand in. I shake my head at how horny we are but slides my hands down anyways.

Caspian stirs slightly when my hands wraps around his dick. He lets out a soft gasp when I begin stroking him, his eyes still closed. Knox stifles a chuckle as he slides his hands up Caspian's shirt, probably playing with the boy's chest.

Caspian writhes between us before his eyes shoots open with a moan. "W-wha..?" He was confused and with good reason too but before he could really process what was happening, I squeezed his dick harder as I pumped him faster.

"O-orson? Stop.." He moans as he wraps his fingers around my wrist in an attempt to stop me.

I felt his body shudder when Knox gave his nipples a pinch.

"Knox..? W-what are you two doing?" Caspian moans out.

I watch as Knox moves downwards, sticking his tongue out to flick the rosy bud. Caspian lets out another shivering moan, a sound so angelic my dick stood at attention.

"You like it when Knox plays with your nipples, huh?" I tease the moaning boy, who could only nod in response.

Using my thumb to rub on his tip, I began nibbling on Caspian's ears.

Sweet sounds continue to come out of the equally sweet boy as we continued to attack his body. I took Caspian arching his back as a sign to rub even faster. The poor boy had his mouth hanging open and his eyes squeezed shut.

"S-stop.. I'm gonna cum.. Stop.." He managed to moan out between pants.

The sounds got more and more obscene as Caspian's dick leaked pre-cum, a sign that this boy was enjoying it much more than I thought he would.

Caspian started rocking his hips as his arms wrapped around Knox's neck, who latched his lips to Caspian's to muffle his moans. Knox's hands continue to abuse Caspian's nipples. He pinched, twisted and tugged on them.

Caspian pulls away from Knox and throws his head back, "I-I'm cumming!"

Knox's lips immediately found Caspian's again as I continue to rub him through his orgasm. Caspian's eyes roll slightly to the back of his head as he releases his load.

"Oh god.. Oh god.." Caspian moans, his fingers digging into my wrist while his other hand clung onto Knox. He was trying to calm down from his orgasmic high.

I pull my hand out of his pants as Knox and I share a smirk.

That was fun.

I got up to wash my hands with the bottles that we've packed and prepared to start breakfast while Knox stayed to soothe Caspian.

Knox's POV

I rub the back of the shivering boy as he glares up at me with a little pout. "Big bullies!" He whisper-shouted.

I chuckle softly as I pull him closer. "You enjoyed that though, didn't you?" 

He doesn't say a thing as he buries his face in my chest again.

I have no idea how Arion and Drax slept through all that angelic moans but they for sure missed out.

Too bad.

"We have to be up and ready soon," I remind the angel. He sighs and nods. "It's gonna be another long day.. I'm already tired and I wonder why."

He shoots a glare at Orson and I.

I pull Caspian up with me as we both left to get ready. Caspian insisted he went to the lake to freshen up.

"It's the least you can do after what you've done to me!" Was his winning argument, so Orson and I let him go.

Orson made sandwiches with the pre-packed meals. One of the perks we had was that Orson could manipulate fire, which means all our meals were guaranteed to be warm, something I am extremely appreciative of.

Drax was the next to wake up, yawning. Arion was the last, as always. I was never a morning person, but Arion took the championship title for being the nastiest, especially when Caspian wasn't around.

"Brush your teeth." Orson shoots a reminder.

"Shut the fuck up." Was his immediate response. We were all used to his grumpy little attitude, especially since we lived through centuries together. Caspian was quite literally the only person who could stop him from being an asshole.

"C'mon, he was just reminding you." Drax says as he runs his fingers through his hair, in an attempt to tame his bed head.

"Yeah, yeah." Arion grumbles. Sometimes Drax's presence works with him as well. Although the two argue like there's no tomorrow, they definitely have a soft spot for one another. 

We sit in silence as Orson hands us the sandwiches he had made. "Where's Caspian?" Drax asks.

"Out in the lake. I'll go look for him."  I said as I unzipped the tent and made my way to the lake.

When I was there, I was blessed with a view that no other should ever lay their eyes own.

Caspian had stripped completely naked as his lower half was submerged into the water. His clothes lay on the dry grounds near the lake. He seemed so happy, so at peace. He had his eyes closed and head tilted up, as if absorbing the nature around him. 

"Caspian," I called out for him.

"Hm?" was his simple reply, eyes still closed.

I chuckle, "time for breakfast."

The angel turns to look at me as he nods, "okay."

He walks towards his clothes, back facing me. The more he walked, the lower the water went, as if it was teasing me.

I watch as the pale, angelic boy bend down to pick his clothes up. I sucked in a breath as I took in how Caspian looked. He wasn't exactly tall, especially compared to the rest of the team. He wasn't built as well, he was lean and gorgeous. Not sure if it was a fairy thing but Caspian was completely hairless except for the ones in his head. He just looked.. smooth and soft.

His bubble butt was round and perky, it was inviting, really how it bounced with every step Caspian took. And lord that pink, tight ring that sneakily made an appearance when he bent down.

Who knows how long it'll take for me to forget about that image. Probably never.

"I know you're staring, pervert." Caspian yells, pulling me out of my trance.

"How can I not? You ought to cover up in public. Nobody should be able to see this but me."

Caspian giggles, lord that sound was music to my ears. "You're the only one here, silly." He says as he scurries to out his clothes on before making his way back to my side.

"Ready for breakfast?" I ask the little one.

"Aye, Aye, captain," he mimics that cartoon show the humans always watched.

The two of us walk back together. Somewhere down the road back, our fingers found their way to one another, interlaced.