Prologue

This is the sequel of the Moana and Her Night Fury story. It will tell the adventures of Moana and her Night Fury, Aliikai, as they explore new islands with their friends and Maui.

If you guys have ideas for this story, leave it in the comments or PM me.

Enjoy!

Moana: Dragon Adventure

Moana, Aliika, and their friends restore the Heart of Te Fiti. Life returns to the islands, but their adventure is just beginning. Now, the gang will sail across the sea, beyond their region, to discover new lands, dragons, and making new friends/allies.

-0-0-0-0-0-

Prologue

Long ago, there was only ocean, the clear blue water that spread the entire Earth. Until the mother island emerged from the ocean and is known as Te Fiti. Te Fiti brought life to the ocean, countless islands were filled with life and beauty, and the ocean serves as a force that connects them all. The islands were created by a magical source, the Heart of Te Fiti. The Heart has the power to create life itself. Te-Fiti shared her Heart with the world, bringing happiness and joy to the humans and powerfully creatures known as dragons.

The dragons were created by the god Draco, a constellation and yet he is also a God of Dragons. Dragons were created in many lands and regions, and giant dragons called Alpha Dragons. Te Fiti made island homes for the dragons, to have a safe and secured place to raise their young and have a peaceful life. The humans that live on the islands shared their homes to the dragons, they didn't fear the giant fire breathing beasts, instead, they welcomed them with open arms and live together in peace and soon they became friends.

The Dragon God, Draco was grateful of the news, both humans and dragons living in peace was a peaceful sight. And thanks to Te Fiti's kindness and the humans of the islands, there was peace on the islands, both humans and dragons alike. Te Fiti and Draco became great friends, and because of this, they would have a celebration of dragons and humans.

But as time passed by, some began to seek the Heart of Te Fiti's. Evil and heartless being who believed that they could possess it, wanted the power to control life to themselves, to have the great power of creation be theirs. And one day, it all changed when the most daring of them all voyaged across the vast ocean to take the Heart. He was a Demigod of the Wind and Sea. He was a warrior, a trickster, a shapeshifter who could change form with the power of his magical fish hook.

His name was Maui.

Maui sought out Te Fiti and he took the Heart, but without her heart, Te Fiti began to crumble, giving birth to a terrible darkness, a demon of Earth and Fire, Te Kā, wanted the Heart as well. When Maui tried to escape with the Heart, he came face to face with Te Kā. Two immortal beings fought, and Maui was struck from the sky, never to be seen again. His magical fish hook and the Heart of Te Fiti, were lost to the sea, never to be seen or heard of again.

When Te Fiti's heart was stolen, the islands were cursed to lose the life she gave them to disappear. The humans that live on the islands tried to escape but ended up being devoured by the evil monsters of the sea. Without Te Fiti, there's no safety on the ocean and islands because she was the one who kept balance between the monsters on their realm to come to the human realm.

The dragons tried to help them but couldn't. The humans couldn't live on their islands anymore and soon ended up being killed by the sea monsters. The islands were slowly consumed by the darkness and the dragons had no choice but to leave the islands that Te Fitit made and were forced to live at the barbaric lands of the Norse Region, where they were hunted and killed by men known as Vikings and Dragon Hunters.