-Chapter 1-

(Please show your support by voting! Thank you and I hope you have a great time.)

Under the bright moonlight, the cold evening breeze across the dark forest. A demon kicks Shinobu towards Giyu, causing them to fumble on each other. She had the softer landing, since his muscular body shielded and absorbed most of the impact from the fall.

More unfortunate for the water hashira, her elbow hit him right on the stomach.

"Thanks for the landing~" She quipped with a smile

"Get off of me-" He replied with a stern expression, yet a pained and winded tone.

She giggles as she stands up, then leaps towards the demon. Giyu got back on his feet and lunges with her. Her sword pierced the demon through its skull, as his blade swipes across the neck, beheading the blood thirsty monster.

Their task has been completed, so they happily walked their way back to the headquarters, of course it wasn't a silent travel. Shinobu continously poked Giyu on the back to get his attention.

"Hey hey, Tomioka-san~" She smiled with glee "I'm still waiting for those flowers you're gonna give me~"

"You already have a flower garden" He replied

"Oh come on, can I atleast receive something that came from you?"

"Flowers come from nature"

Shinobu's vein popped on her forehead. His stupidity annoys her so much, but she can't deny how that adds so much for his charm. As they continued to walk silently, Giyu thought about her words.

Something that came from him, huh? He searched the vast empty space that is his mind, and then came up with an idea that Mitsuri, the love hashira and also his love advisor told him a few days ago.

"Physical touch is the best gift you can ever give!" Mitsuri's cheerful tone echoed across the corners of his mind.

Without saying a word, he raises his arm, putting it on the tiny hashira's shoulder then gently pulls her close to him. Shinobu's face heated up instantly, her mind went silent, as she tried to process what in the world is happening right this moment.

The space between them became non-existent, she could smell the water hashira's minty aroma. From his perspective, his nose was clouded by her fragrant silky black hair.

"W-what are you doing..?" She stuttered

"Giving you something that came from me" He replied, causing the insect hashira's heart to flutter with his response.

They walked together along the land of the rising sun...