chapter 0ne

Authors Prov:

A black Mercedes successfully crossing very dense forest a stops in front very big and beautiful villa middle of the forest .A man wearing blue suit got down from the passenger seat and hurriedly openes the door of back seat. A man wearing black tuxedo brown leather shoes and black glasses came out of a car and enters in the villa and a man wearing blue suit follows him he straightly went to the basement of the villa and sat on a black leather single seater sofa and orders his man to speak.Boss we have found the one who sold our information to our enemies ok bring him him here said the boss and he ordered his subordinate to bring the man and his subordinate bring the man who was brutally beaten and has wounds all over his face and body his man's throw the man to the feets of their boss.man looking on the boses feet was shivering and chanting only one line ASR I didn't do anything they are trying to blame me because I am your trusted man they all or jealous of me (yes you guys are right the guy is none under then our hot headed ACP Arjun Suryakant rawte)
ASR replied with his dangerous tone Insaan ke hath tab kamp ta Hain jab uski ruh kisi dar se kamp rahi ho Dar pakde jaane ka saza ka kuch kho Dene ka khatm Ho jaane ka Darr.
You very well know I can tolerate anything but betrayal and you did the same and you also known s what I did with person who deceive me samjhe ya samjhau
With that he stand up ordered his assistant you know what you have to do am I clear Mayank
Yes sir replied his assistant .

Scene shift

A common day in Etf. Etf chief was out because of meeting with commissioner sir ,and others were in conference room Sakshi and Lisa were talking about something shree was busy with his wife (I.e,his lapy ) chotu was staring at his junk looking like thinking something .suddenly ,Sakshi ask chotu .
Sakshi: why are you staring at your food not eating .

Ayesha : must be thinking what should I munch first.

Sakshi :tell me what you are thinking chotu.

Chhotu :nothing I am just thinking if Arjun sir were here and saw me munching food in the conference room how would he react.

Lisa: are you missing him ❓

Shree :those you forgot are  remembered,

chotu :you are right Shree,

Rathore: in our lives we all have some special people who are never forgotten , 

Chotu: right sir we are never able to forget the two special peoples of our lives

Sakshi: I know the one who is talking about Arjun but who is the other one.

Rathore, Chotu and Shri at the same time nothing no one we are not talking about someone,

Sakshi: but Sameer ,

Rathore :no more discussions team back to your work we have a case.....

Scene shift

‌ In the office ASR is sitting on his office chair and is shouting at his assistant about the matter,

Mayank:Boss we are trying our best to finish the presentation as soon as possible.

ASR: if you are trying why I am not able to see any results you have only 12 hours if you are not able to finish the presentation you know what I will do with you samjhe ya samjhun .

Mayank :Yes sir yes sir

Suddenly ,a man the same age as ASR enters the cabin and says what is happening here sheera ,why are you shouting at him what's the matter bro. (Seeing Karan Mayank leave the cabin)

ASR: I'm not your bro Karan.

Karan :(in dramatic way)I know I know you are rude arrogant ruthless number one businessman in Asia The business king the great the great ASR.

ASR: are you done ,na please go do your work I need the Gupta construction file ready in 2 hours

Karan: you don't have any pity on my cute handsome face.

ASR :with cold face no I don't have
Now get out..

Karan: 😱with dramatic way he Bhagwan kya jamana a Gaya hai dost dost Na Raha
😭😭😭😭😭

ASR: just shut up and leave if you don't want me to throw you out from here.

Karan : thand rakh yaar ja raha hun ja raha hun tumhen uthne ki jarurat nahin hai.

After sometime Mayank knocks the cabins door of ASR, ASR said come in. Mayank said sir there is a man came here and said he wants to meet you and it's an urgent he said he is from Mumbai police department .

Please do vote and comment but not abusive
Thanks for reading my dear lovely readers