chapter two

In ETF headquarters ,all the ETF members were present in the conference room and were  busy with their respective works.

suddenly ,Rathore's phone started vibrating , he attended the call and said Jay Hind sir. He talked for a few minutes and cut the call ,and  said to all the members of ETF guys we have to go to Delhi for one week, to attend a conference .All said in union yes sir rathore  said ok now move to your homes and pack your bags we all have flight in early morning. All members again said yes sir in union.  

Scene shift

Here in Delhi Arjun was in meeting room with his executive and all department heads. The meeting was going smoothly and discussion was about the upcoming government projects. One of the executive said sir our tender for upcoming railway project and flyover project is ready our budget for these projects is also ready. Sir please have a look if you approve this we will submit it.

ASR while looking at the project file said. Yes it's good  , looking at the presentation, I hope we are moving forward with these projects. All said in union yes sir. One of the executives said I don't think so because khandakar  is also participating in this bidding, and we all know how Kunal khandakar works ,I am sure he will uses his dirty tricks to get these projects. we have to keep eye on him because the person can do anything to defeat ASR . Another one said yes ,he is right sir ,we all know what kind of a person Kunal khandakar . ASR replied, this time his  tricks are not going to work and I am sure about it. with that he stands up from his chair and said. Dismiss

Scene shift

In Arjun's cabin is assistant Mayank said sir are you sure we are going to submit this tender . Arjun replied no who told you we are going to submit this tender. Mayank replied sir in meeting room you said . Arjun replied chess sare khelte Hain lekin grandmaster vahi hota hai Jo kadam kadam par apni chaal badle samne wala ka pura plan bigad ke use galti karne per majbur kar de Arjun while looking at Mayank said kuch samjhe ya samjhaun. Mayank replied sir samajh aa gaya ASR said good for you. Now take this file and submit it to the government. Mayank replied yes sir with that he leaves from there .

Next morning

All the ETF members reached to Delhi airport and a police team from Delhi came to receive Them Inspector Dhruv from Delhi police welcomed them and droped them to their hotel . Rathore said to his team team take rest for few hours after that we have to report headquarters am I clear. All replied yes sir with that they all moved to their respective rooms. After few hours of resting all came to the restaurant of the  hotel and did there lunch together and leaves for the headquarters.

Scene shift

ASR was working on his laptop suddenly Karan enters in his office  Karan said Shera dekhega bhi nahin Kaun aaya hai tumhare cabin mein Arjun replies tumhare alava kaun ho sakte hain Jo is tarah janvaron ki tarah mere cabin mein ghuse tumhare alava kisi ki itni  himmat hai. Karan replied tu meri tarif kar raha hai ya beizzati. Jo tu samjhe Arjun said. Achcha yah sab chhod tujhe Simran  ne itni calls kiye the tune uthaya nahin na hi uski messages ka reply diya . Arjun said my busy tha main use call back karne wala tha magar  main bhul gaya. Haha the great ASR ko kam ke alava kya yad rahata hai. Chal ab mudde ki baat Bata yahan kyon aaye Hain Arjun said. Ha vo tujhe aur mujhe Simran ne Aaj Raat hotel Red plaza dinner per Bulaya hai Karan replied.
Tu chala ja mujhe bahut sara kam hai. Han han tujhe to Kam hi yad rahega ham tumhare kya lagte Hain Simran ne kaha hai agar tu nahin aaya to Teri aur uski Dosti khatam. Yah Tum donon hamesha emotional blackmail kyon karte ho Arjun said. Kyunki tu Sidhi tarah se nahin manta Karan replied. Han time per pahunch Jana mujhe dress select karne jana hai main ja raha hun . With that Karan leaves from there.

Scene shift
Somewhere A man is talking on his phone with his subordinate man said I don't know what will you do I need the railway and flyover project in anyhow. Do whatever you want to do I need this project to be mine understand. If you are not able to do that I am not going to spar  you. Man from the other side said something and he cut the cal
He said to himself ASR this time you are not going to win with that he start laughing like a mad man.   

Who was the man was talking about the projects and ASR if you know reply in comments

Do vote and comment and share your review about the story
Bye bye my dear sweet readers