chapter ten

In Arjun's mention
Both Arjun and Riya were in Arjun's room at that time, Arjun was staring at Riya and asked her.

Arjun :now will you tell me what is the matter.

Riya looked helplessly at Arjun, she wanted to say so much, that was looking clearly in her eyes, but she probably couldn't say it, maybe she didn't have the words to make her heart tell Arjun.  Her eyes were filled with immense pain and a yearning to express her pain to someone.

Arjuna looked into her eyes as if he could read every word in her eyes so he went towards her and  took her hand in his hands and said to her. Riya whatever you want to say, you can say to me. I am here to listen.

Hearing Arjun's words, Riya could not stop herself and tears started flowing from her eyes.
Seeing tears in Riya's eyes, Arjun hugged her and tried to calm her down.

After crying for a long time, Riya had managed herself to some extent. freed herself from Arjun,And started looking into his eyes.

Arjun:(While looking into the eyes of Riya ) Riya you were not like this, you were the one who was always talking about something to others and you always had a smile on your lips , now neither your lips smile nor your tongue says anything.  How did you become like this?
Hearing these words of Arjun, Riya looked at him and said,
Riya:Arjun sir you used to say that nothing is permanent in life, so maybe those words of mine, even that smile of mine, were not permanent.  

Arjun,: you used to not say such depressing things, so what has happened to you now?

Riya:  life has happened sir .

Arjun:It's my job to twist things, not yours, so tell me in plain words what's the matter, what's the matter with you?
Riya :nothing sir, sir it's been a long time now you should eat our dinner i am hungry too.

Arjun: don't try to change the topic Riya.

Riya: sir I am not trying to change the topic at all .I am really really hungry.   

Arjun:ok Well, I will order food in the room.  With that he picked up his phone and called someone and said bring our food to the room.

After some time, someone knocked on the door of their room .Arjun went and opened the door and brought the food trolley inside and said let's have dinner then we will talk.
After that they both started to have their dinner and finished it after some time they finished their food then Arjun took the trolley and kept it outside the room and closed the door of the room. And took a chair and sat down  in front of Riya and said to her now you have no other way to avoid it .

Arjun:Come on now like a good girl tell me everything that happened.
Hearing Arjun's words, Riya did not say anything to him, but bowed her head.
Seeing Riya's behavior Arjun was very angry but he didn't want to anger Riya so he kept quiet and said to Riya what do you think if you don't tell me this ,I won't know.  You know very well that if I want to find out, I will find out everything in no time.  Samjhe ya samjhun.
After saying this, he was about to get up from there, but riya held his hand and said, 

Riya : sir"I want to tell you, but I don't understand how to tell you where to start."

Arjun : from the start where it started.

  Riya:Sir, this story begins with the marriage of my father and mother, my father who was from Rajasthan and my motherwas from Kolkata.  Rajshekhar,and my other was from Kolkata.My father was an army officer he was a lieutenant general Prashant rajshekhar and my mother was in army doctor Supriya Mukherjee they had a love marriage
And we were happy in our lives.
Second child of my parents. Before me they had a son my elder brother my role model. Major general Ayush rajshekhar,Like Dad , he also wanted to join the army and he succeeded in that and he made great progress. He became a team leader of special forces .At that time, Dad was also the head trainer of the Special Forces.He and his team would do one mission after another and return with success.
At that  time, the special forces were given a dangerous mission,
The mission was so dangerous and secret that only a few people knew about it, including the head  of a special forces lieutenant colonel  and some high-ranking Army officials.Each team of special forces was given a different task, of which Ashush Bhaiya's team had to find and kill each of Army's imposter.
Seeing the seriousness of this mission, Dad had to make a difficult decision i.e. to send me away from home.
Because in this mission, not only their life was in danger, but the life of their families was also in danger with them.Because I was the only one in our entire family who was not able to protect herself.Because I was always loved and cherished by my parents and brother. They will change in my name from Riya raj shikhar to Riya Mukherjee.
I moved away from home to Mumbai and stayed in Mumbai then I joined the police force as a research specialist after which I was transferred to an ETF but I work only three months in ETF after that.  That bacterial accident happened in which everyone thought I was dead, but it wasn't true, I was alive.
The doctor declared me dead, but he said it on my father's request, Then after that they took me with them and my mother treated me. At that time the mission was a very critical phase. So this sent me to us for better treatment.
When I returned back after my treatment .everything was shattered. Every family member of mine was dead.My Dad ,My Mom ,my baya every one no one was left  behind for me and the reason behind their death became a mystery for me .I made every effort to track down their killers but failed every time.
When I was disappointed from all sides, then I met Raghu Sir.He also tried his  best to track down the killers but nothing was found.Every purpose of my life was gone but I could not finish myself my mother gave me a new life with such difficulty,And I didn't want to waste this life.
After that I rejoined the police force and started doing my job again. Now I am standing in front of you.
With that, tears started flowing from her eyes and she started crying loudly.