chapter four

Authors Prov:

The ETF team reached the main building of ASR industries and started examining the crime scene,
Rathore to Lisa , I want postmortem reports as soon as possible. Lisa replied yes sir. Do you find anything suspicious about ASR industries Shree .Shree replied no sir not really the company is highest tax payer in in whole country and the company always to his deals legally they don't have any kind of criminal record but one thing is interesting sir no one has seen the face of ASR till now .In public events he always was masked mostly vice president or his assistant represented the company on different occasions.
Rathore replied it's interesting time to meet the ASR. Guys let's go with shree chotu and Rathore moved from there.

Scene shift

In Karan's cabin ,His assistant Shobhit informed him, sir ETF team wants to meet ASR. Karan with a serious face replied to ,show them the way towards the conference room I am coming to .

Shobhit replied but sir they want to meet but Karan cut him do as I say got it Shobhit replied yes sir and left from there .

In Conference room

ETF members were waiting for ASR suddenly the door of conference room opens and Karan enters with his serious face. This time his personalty are totally changed he was not looking like joyful karan but exact copy of ASR same attitude same blank eyes. Karan greeted them good noon officers. Rathore replied while looking at the Karan good noon ,if I am not wrong youare Karan Sinha. You are not wrong Mr Sameer dam Singh Rathore. Chotu to Rathore sir do you know him . Rathore in mind (how can I forget him he was biggest rival s of juno and my friendship he want to become best friend of my Juno in college) yes we were college mates Rathore replied.

Karan to sameer how can I help you ACP. Rathore while looking Karan we are here to meet Mr ASR .Karan instantly replied and I am representing him. We want to meet ASR not his some representative please call him Rathore said. I am here to help you ask anything about the matter, ASR is not someone ,who is free all the time he has many works to do. Karan replied. Rathore 😡 angerly what do you want to say we are free here we are here to time pass don't you have idea what can we do we can even seal your company. You can't do anything without any proper evidence and here we are not guilty so please don't give fake threats Karan replied. So please call Mr ASR else you are not going to like the results am I clear Rathore said and Karan leaves from there.

In Arjun's cabin
Karan came into Arjun's cabin and said to Shera, Rathore is not listening to anything he wants to meet you at any cost, and I don't know how to handle him please do something Shera because, I have tried everything now and the situation is not in my control. you have to control the situation now. Arjun replied with a blank face okay, it's time to meet them come on let's go with that he stands from his chair and move towards conference room.

In conference room

Rathore prov:
I don't know what day it is Today I first met Karan who was a juns friend in college now I am feeling my heartbeat is rising We are in the conference room of ASR industries ,and we are here to meet ASR listing to the name I feel Goosebumps in my skin suddenly the door of conference room again Opens, this time three mens entered one was in centre wearing black suit and the two mens wear in his right and left right when was Karan and the left one I don't know, and the man in centre was wearing black mask I don't know I feel some connection with this man ,I was feeling like I know him and looking at my team there also looking at the door with same expression as me I think they also feel some connection towards the man . Suddenly, the man greeted us good noon Rathore and team listening to the voice I know who is him ,my jun no wait he is the great business King ASR I don't know what I am feeling today I am too numb to react I was looking at him like a mad man I want to run and hug him but again my attitude came in between.
End of prov

Shree prov

Today, we are in ASR industries and we are here to investigate about the crime . Rathore sir ordered me to find out the information about ASR industries. And trying this much hard I was not able to find out something special looking like the information is purposely hidden especially about the chairman and CEO the great ASR. Even no one has seen his face till now. And now we are in conference room waiting for ASR but ASR didn't come he send vice President of ASR industries Karan Sinha. When vice CEO came Rathore sir and he has argument and after that he leaves from here . after sometime three men came in conference room one was again Karan Sinha and another was Mayank Shukla ,the assistant of ASR yes I know him because I have researched about the company the man in centre I don't know who was hr maybe ASR because no one has seen his face and this time he was also wearing a black mask he said good noon Rathore and team I don't know what I will do I know the owner of this voice the owner of this non other than our super cop X ETF second in command ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawat. I was seeing him after a long time and I don't have idea how to react .
End of prov .

Chhotu's pov
Haila! Am I listening right I am listening to the same voice of the great ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawat, my senior my roll model ,if I am right I am going to prepare feast for whole office. I looked at Rathore sir and Shree both were stunned same as me I think they both also have recognise it the voice .
End of prov

Are you guys excited for next. Please share your views do vote and comment
Thank you.

Please pray for me because I have fever and cold
Thank you my sweet readers
With regards