Chapter 20 - Meeting Class Cs Secret Ace

We had just finished roll call and now our group was walking over to the cliff base, some students seemed tired or agitated but that's to be expected in the conditions we're in.

"Hey, Ayanokouji." Kushida whispered from the side of me.

"Yeah?"

"Class C has an ace that Ryueen hasn't revealed yet. He's only battled during school so only Class C has seen him battle. The friend that told me this said when he battled Ryueen the match was just like yours, a complete embarrassment for Ryueen. She told me he had brown hair and wears a white hat."

Maybe I should've made connections with Class C as well.

"Everyone, the base is a straight shot from here, you just need to walk a little." I called out.

I started running towards the base before Karuizawas voice stopped me;

"Why are you running?" She asked.

"So I can occupy the spot and go investigate something."

That seemed to satisfy her enough as she didn't answer and allowed me to go forth.

"Hello, Katsuragi." I greeted.

"Hello Ayanokouji, can I ask what you need?" Katsuragi asked.

I attempted to enter the cave earlier but Katsuragi had stopped me.

"Can you get Gold for me?" I asked.

He let out a sigh before turning around and going to retrieve my friend.

"What's up Kiyotaka!" Ethan yelled out while attempting tackling me.

"I've missed you buddy!" He yelled out again.

We saw each other yesterday?

"Ethan, have you heard of a white haired student in Class C?" I asked.

He suddenly got serious before answering;

"Yeah, I saw him battling Ryueen while going to the bathroom in school once. It was embarrassing honestly, if I remember right he was using a Grovyle but it's probably evolved by now."

Interesting, a trainer on par with Ethan and I, also wielding a starter Pokemon like us.

"You wanna go meet him?" I asked.

"Yes!"

I had found Class Cs base yesterday while roaming the island, it was just on the beach. We started walking in the direction of the base and Ethan called out;

"Have you caught any Pokemon here?" He asked.

"Yeah, a really rare one too." I answered.

"Let me see!"

"Dreepy, say hello." I called out while releasing Dreepy.

"Eepy!" Dreepy greeted.

Earlier I was checking Dreepys level and moveset and as it turns out, Dreepy is level 46. Making him the highest level on the team, with Gabite behind him at 44.

"YOU CAUGHT A SHINY DREEPY?!"

"Yes, did you catch anything?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'll show you when we get to a clearing!" He exclaimed.

How big is this Pokemon?

"Is this enough space?" I asked

Ethan looked around a little before nodding.