[ 💙 | 16 | Classes ]『👨‍🏫』

I was supposed to write this sooner but my server was always down and I don't know why!

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

Key's for the book:

Insert - Narrative - And then she stared at her reflection in the mirror

[Insert] - Author speaking - [Eyyy there- wazzup readers]

"Insert" - Talking - "Hey there!" [But can also be air quotes]

'Insert' - Thinking - 'Dame he's cute...'

"Insert" - Whispering - "I- I messed up..." [But can also be an emphasis on a word/phrase, or flashback]

(Insert) - Inner mind..? - (Deadass doesn't know how to explain it here)

*Insert* - Action - *Sighs with their head down*

"Insert!" - Call/text - "Call me more often~!"

[INSERT] - Magic - [OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!] or [IGGNAIM!]

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

[Book 1] The Man Who Grants Wishes

[Chapter 16] Time For Your First Classes!

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

{Your POV}

~~~~~

First period ticked around, and I sat down in an unfamiliar room for my first ever class at Darkwick Academy. In the corner of my eye I saw Kaito and Luca walking towards me. I assumed that it was so that we could sit beside each other. Turns out I was right since Luca took the seat next to me.

Perhaps because it was the first class of the new year, excited chatter filled the second-year classroom. "Is anyone else in this class from Frostheim?" I asked since people were turned around so I couldn't see the color of their uniform. "Only a few. The classes are split up by year and electives so everyone's from different houses here." "This class seems to be mostly general students. how many second-year ghouls are there?" Luca asked.

Kaito shrugged. "Not sure. They haven't officially said which ghouls moved up a year. There's only a few in each year though, and they stick out like sore thumbs, so we'll find out pretty quick." Luca just smiled. "There are quite a few ghouls at Darkwick. I was the only one at Emrys."

The rest of our conversation consisted about the ghouls and the teacher. Kaito says it was Professor Hyde who was our teacher and that he has never been on time. But speak of the devil and he shall appear, Professor Hyde came into the class, greeting us good morning. He swaggered over to the lecturn and surveyed the class, absently scratching his head. "I think you all know me, but just to be sure- I'm Professor Hyde, and I specialize in anomalous biology. Today's just gonna be a review of what you learned last year, so you can take it easy."