[ 💙 | 19 | Frost]『🧊』

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

Key's for the book:

Insert - Narrative - And then she stared at her reflection in the mirror

[Insert] - Author speaking - [Eyyy there- wazzup readers]

"Insert" - Talking - "Hey there!" [But can also be air quotes]

'Insert' - Thinking - 'Dame he's cute...'

"Insert" - Whispering - "I- I messed up..." [But can also be an emphasis on a word/phrase, or flashback]

(Insert) - Inner mind..? - (Deadass doesn't know how to explain it here)

*Insert* - Action - *Sighs with their head down*

"Insert!" - Call/text - "Call me more often~!"

[INSERT] - Magic - [OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!] or [IGGNAIM!]

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

[Book 1] The Man Who Grants Wishes

[Chapter 19] Frost Dorm's Vice Captain.

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

{Your POV}

~~~~~

"Tell me again why I have to be here?!" Kaito exclaimed, walking close to me. "I don't understand your question. The two of us are new here. The Frostheim dormitory is large, and we have no way of knowing where to find the vice-captain." Luca answered for me. "Well... Sure, but... *Sigh* I got a bad feeling about this the moment you decided to stick your nose into it."

Despite Kaito's futile protests, at Luca's request, the two of them accompanied me tot see the vie-captain. "Sorry to drag you into this..." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. "*Sweatdrops* Ah! Don't be sorry, it's totally fine!" Kaito walked a bit forward to face me and gave me a smile. "It's my job to show you around, so I'm happy to help!" According to Kaito, the vice-captain could usually be found doing paperwork in a vault in the Frostheim dormitory. 

We made it to the vault and I almost shivered at the cold. Thankfully I'm used to sudden weather changes because of all the events that NRC does. 'Like the fairy gala...' I smiled to myself since I remembered how elegant everyone looked in their costumes. 'It's cool that I can see my breath in here though' Apparently it was managed by the Frostheim students. Upon closer inspection, the piles of valuable objects within were frozen in ice, staunchly protected against theft.

"Just breathing causes your body temperature to drop rapidly. I don't think we are welcome in here." Luca said, furrowing his brows. "We might as well be in a freezer... It said on WickHive that he's in here a lot, but no way that's not true!!" I tilted my head. "WickHive. That's a news app almost, right?"