[ 💙 | 18 | Advisor ]『🗯️』

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

Key's for the book:

Insert - Narrative - And then she stared at her reflection in the mirror

[Insert] - Author speaking - [Eyyy there- wazzup readers]

"Insert" - Talking - "Hey there!" [But can also be air quotes]

'Insert' - Thinking - 'Dame he's cute...'

"Insert" - Whispering - "I- I messed up..." [But can also be an emphasis on a word/phrase, or flashback]

(Insert) - Inner mind..? - (Deadass doesn't know how to explain it here)

*Insert* - Action - *Sighs with their head down*

"Insert!" - Call/text - "Call me more often~!"

[INSERT] - Magic - [OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!] or [IGGNAIM!]

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

[Book 1] The Man Who Grants Wishes

[Chapter 18] Advisor of Frostheim

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

{Your POV}

~~~~~

After running out of Frostheim, I made a beeline for the staffroom, heart still pounding. I sought out Professor Dante, the Frostheim advisor. "Basically... it didn't go well..." I sweatdropped. "Dealing with them is no walk in the park. You'll have plenty more opportunities to learn just how immature, rough, and selfish they can be." After spending a fun, peaceful morning with Kaito and Luca, I'd almost completely let my guard down. 'If he shut me down that hard after just one meeting, there's no way he'll agree to me joining them on a mission...'

It was then quiet between me and Professor Dante for a while... Until he spoke up, "Our goal is to resolve anomalous incidents that put human lives at risk. Your goal is to break your curse. We need them. If you want to survive, then figure out how to handle them. Learn what makes them happy, and what pushes their buttons, and use it to your advantage." I hummed and nodded. "I understand."

"If you don't, you might die before you figure out how to break that curse, no?" Professor Hyde appeared beside Professor Dante. "You managed to actually talk to that hermit? I'm impressed. I haven't seen his face in like, half a year maybe?" I was shocked at that. Even Idia comes out of Ignihyde more than Frostheim's captain. "As his advisor, I can't let that slide. What on earth was the last idiot doing?" Professor Dante crossed his arms and sighed, then reached into his desk drawer. He took out some documents and handed them to me. 

"These are the materials Ishibashi asked for. Give them to Ishibashi or Kamurai." I nodded as I took the documents and asked, "Isibashi...? Kamurai..? Is one of them Tohma and the other is the Frostheim captain?" Professor Hyde nodded and answered, "That's right. Jin Kamurai is the captain of Frostheim. Tohma Ishibashi is his vice-captain. They're both third years. Seeing as you know his name, I'm assuming you met him?" I nodded. "Yes, they were arguing about something..." "Something inane, I'm sure." Professor Dante shrugged.