Prolog

I arrived to see Mr. Holmes off early Tuesday morning. My mother had died not two years ago, making it harder for my father to work. He was an inventor you see, his job required him to be thinking. So with my mother using up all of his thoughts, I was forced to work, though i didn't mind because Mrs. Holmes was my mother close friends before she tragically died. Plus me and Enola were becoming close friends. Even though I was only nine, I had a strong mind, and sharp mouth. I knew Mycroft did not appreciate this, however I did not care. 

I never did any 'labor' because of my age. I did house chores that i already did at home, so why not do it for cash. As well as getting to see 3 year old Enola grow up and cause mischief. 

As I arrived at the Holmes home, I was met by a smiling Mycroft. Me being the naive 9 year old I was smiled back and didn't take as a bad sign at all. He told me that he had a parting gift for me, making me even more cheery. I was sat in the guest room to wait, when a ugly snobby woman appeared. "Who is this...horrid woman?" My pride of using such a big word was crushed by a sharp slap across one cheek. My eyes had tears in them, but they dare fall. 

"Yes Yes, she does need to start younger than most. I'll take her.'' With that i was put into a carriage and barraged by insults from the woman I learned to be Mrs. Harrison. Mycroft hadn't told my father anything nor his mother. Once I was aloud a visit my father and The remaining Holmes hugged me dearly and talked to me for hours. This happened twice a moth until I was sixteen. 

I bought a ticket to Enfield. I stayed there and sent a telegram to the Holmes and my father about my location, address, and when I would see them again. I would visit Edith , another of my mothers close friends. I would go back to my birth home and the Holmes everytime Mrs. Harrison left on vacation to London. mrs. Harrison didn't look to long for me. Lets just say I wasn't her favorite. Or even close to it, probably as far as you could get from favorite. 

-6 years after leaving-

One day on my way to visit Enola and Eudoria, since my father was in America, I was met by a now, as of today, 16 yr old Enola. She was flustered and rambled about life until we reached home. When I asked about Eudoria, my God Mother, Enola started crying. Eudoria was gone? 

Soon enough the Holmes showed up and didn't recognize either of the girls, and were taken by surprise. As soon as Enola was said to be sent to Mrs. Harrison's school Vicky was livid and helped Enola fight them, until Mycroft made her go back to finishing school with Enola. The girls made their escape the next day and While searching for her missing mother, intrepid teen Enola Holmes and Victoria Bell use her sleuthing skills to outsmart big brother Sherlock and help a runaway lord. 

A/N

I know this is a short chapter, but the rest will be longer. My story is going to take place in Enola Holmes 2, though I might write Vicky in the first one. Thanks for reading. Also what do we think so far?