Chapter 18

I called the number as soon as I got back home.. The only reason for that is because I'm starving and it was already 4. This man also said he wasn't 'patient'. When I told the lady that I wanted to speak with Rodriguez she immediately connected the line to his office phone. We spoke briefly, set up a time and place.

Now I'm currently getting ready to leave to go to this restaurant. I looked it up on google and it has 5 star ratings. Whoever I bumped into must got a lot of green in his wallet. It also probably means my meal will be paid for.

ElliexWhit3

Madrid, Spain

🍷😛Liked by trentarnold66✓, maymay_x, and 63,090 others

🍷😛
Liked by trentarnold66✓, maymay_x, and 63,090 others.

user27302710 bodTEAAAA

user01928633 she's definitely going on a date.

user47301762 how is that any of our business?

user9817394695 wherever she's going, I hope she has fun 🤭

user2730264839 real
- View 3 more replies

maymay_x beautiful as ever 🥰🫶

ElliexWhit3 shut up before I fly you out here.

maymay_x  do it 🙄
- View 7 more replies 

I arrived at the restaurant a little bit before 8:00. Perfect. I'd take a deep breath before entering the building. "Hello, do you have a reservation?" The woman asked. "Yes. The name should be Rodriguez." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Right this way." She took a menu, walking me through all the tables. This place was packed. We stopped in front of a table in the corner. "I ordered some water, I wasn't sure if you drank or not." A man's voice said. Damn he looked good.

I took a seat, taking a look at the menu. "Woah. This place is expensive, we should split the bill-" My jaw dropped at the prices. "No, it's on me. Don't stress." He shook his head. "Well, thanks." I gave him an awkward smile.

"I kind of want to try the Ribera del Duero. I heard that everybody likes it." I'd keep scanning the menu. "Good choice." He smiled. "You don't have to order right away.." He'd lower my menu. "Sorry, I'm just starving. Ever since I bumped into you, my pastry went flying and-" I kept on rambling.

"I'll order us an appetizer then." He reassured. "Okay.." I'd put down the menu. "So, are you a tourist?" He'd take a sip of his water. "No. I just moved here about a week ago." I fidgeted with the straps on my dress. "What brought you to Spain?" He stared at me intently.
Shit. What do I say? I can't tell him that I have a boyfriend- well a fake one.