My love on a chain

Hello mls thank you for all the support on this book it means the world to me truly! ❤️

⚠️slight smut warning (not heavy)⚠️
Mia's pov:
Since I sometimes have to travel and have to leave Char all alone I decided I wanted to get her a gift. I hate having to leave char especially when on some days she doesn't have the kids so she'll be all alone and I feel so guilty for it. Although we FaceTime every night when we aren't in each others arms, I still wanted to get her something that she can always have with her and that will remind her that I'm always there for her even if it's not physically.

I walk into a jewellery shop that I found online and has good reviews on it to find something for char. I walk over to the ring section of the shop and look at all the beautiful engagement rings and think about what it will be like when me and char get engaged one day in the future. I steer away from the rings and head over to the necklaces. There was a lot of choice but as soon as I saw a light silver chain with an identical chain falling down the middle with a heart on the end I knew char would love it. She said that one day she wants to get a matching heart tattoo with me so I thought this necklace was perfect. I went over to the till and told the man behind it which one I wanted and asked for two. He wrapped them up for me and placed them in a smart looking box and gave them to me. I pay with my credit card not paying attention to how much they were and headed out the shop.

Char's pov:
I got home from work and sat down on the sofa after getting myself a glass of wine. Tonight is my first night alone from the kids and all I want is to be wrapped in the love of my life's arms but I know I can't as she doesn't come back for another 3 days. I put on the vampire diaries as it has been one of my favourite series since it came out.

After about two hours of it I start to get hungry so I go on my phone to order some food when I hear a knock on my door.

Mia's Pov:
After getting the necklaces I took the first flight back home as I couldn't say away from my girl any longer as I was missing her like crazy. Once I had landed I called for an uber to drop me off near char's house as I wanted to go there first. However I decided to make a quick pit stop and went into Chars favourite food place and got two of her regular meals. One for me and one for her as she deserves to be treated like a princess. I then made the quick walk to chars house, smiling when I see her front door. I walk up to it and knock gently on the door. It takes a couple of seconds for the door to open and behind it I am met with the most beautiful face with a smile beaming on top of it. I quickly put everything down and she flings herself into my arms.
"What are you doing here?" She exclaimed happily

Char's pov:
"I missed you sweetheart and I wanted to see your gorgeous face in real life" she replies to my question smoothly "plus I thought our Friday night FaceTime would be better in real life instead of over screen" I could practically hear the smirk laced in her voice.
I let go of her tight hold and print my hands up to her cheeks to pull her head down. I smash our lips together and kiss her harshly. I pull away leaving us both breathlessly.
"I missed you so much Mia"  I say looking deep into her eyes. She bends down and grabs the bags she put on the floor and slips past me into my house. I quickly grab her suitcase and wheel it in and leave it by the door after shutting it. I walk over to Mia who is in the kitchen and wrap my harms around her waist from behind, snuggling into her. She turns around in my arms and looks down at me.
"I'm really glad you're back. I missed you" I pout as she comes closer to me and puts her hands on the back of my thighs and gives me a kiss.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah." I reply. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her with a squeal.
"Then show me how much you missed me" she whispers again my lips before licking them slightly.
"Take me to bed Mia" I say slightly breathless.

Mia's pov:
As soon as I hear the come out of her mouth I take her upstairs and into her room l. I gently place her on the bed and crawl on top of her. Our lips meet one another as our hands start to wander. Before I know it I feel Char tugging on the bottom on my top trying to pull it off.
"Eager are we?" I say with a smirk looking into her eyes.
"Please" is all she replies so I lift my arms up to let her get it off. She stares at my bra covered chest, her eyes darkening at the sight of it.
"You're so hot" she almost groans making my breathing hitch
"It's nothing you haven't seen before sweetheart" I reply trying to play it cool but in reality my heart was beating so hard at her desire.
Her lips latch onto my neck, nipping at it as she trails down. That's definitely going to leave a mark tomorrow.
My hands find her hair and I stroke it, not used to char being this dominant.
"Fuck baby, where has this new side of you come from" I ask trying to get my breath back from her teasing me relentlessly.
"Shut up" she says demandingly, turning me on even more.
She unclips my bar and throws it somewhere in the room before going back to kissing and nipping, this time around my bare breasts.
"B-baby, you too. I want a naked girlfriend too" I say practically begging her
"be patient Amelia" she almost growls making me throw my head back.
"Please char. Baby please" I whine,not know what has gotten over me.
She hears my desperate tone so she stops and pulls off her top and then unclips her bra throwing both of them on the floor somewhere.
We both stare into each other's lust filled eyes and smash our lips back together.

Char's pov:
"Fuck baby I knew you were good at everything you do but I didn't know you were THAT good" I hear from beside me.
"I told you. I missed you." I say a blush creeping into my cheeks.
"I should make you miss me more often because that was so fucking amazing baby girl" she smirks at me looking into my eyes
"I always miss you. Also I've noticed you swear a lot."
"Oh that reminds me" she jumps up and runs over it where her trousers were and gets something out the pocket then comes back placing it on the nightstand. She then goes over to my wardrobe and gets two jumpers and two shorts bringing them over and throwing a pair of them at me. I roll my eyes but get up and get changed at the same time as she does then I sit back on the bed. She comes and sits infront of me and grabs the box on the bedside table and places it in my hands.
I look at her curiously and she rolls her eyes playfully
"Open it" she says excitedly.
I do as she says and inside I see two heart necklaces and I take them out.
"They're beautiful." I saying smiling widely
"Not as much as you. I bought them as a kind of promise ring. But I thought a necklace would be better then a ring as I know you only took your wedding ring off a few months ago and I didn't want to trigger you by getting you another ring-"
I cut her off by kissing her on the lips gently.
"I love them thank you" I say looking into my favourite pair of eyes.
"There's two because one is for me and one is for you so in a way even if we aren't physically together, I will always be with you. It's dumb I know but I've just never felt this way about someone and I- I hate leaving you and I feel guilty when I do so I just thought that we could always be together and-" I cut her off with another kiss
"I love them so much. Thank you baby. Truly" after I said that my stomach rumbles. I look down sheepishly.
"Kinda hungry" I giggle.
She gets up and then picks me up bridal style and carries me downstairs.
"I got your favourite food earlier but we kinda got distracted so I'll heat it up and bring it over. Go sit down and find something to watch" she says giving me a kiss. I sit down and put my necklace on and put on a random program the was on the tv. She comes and joins me a few minutes later, smiling at the necklace around my neck. She sits down next to me and moves her hair to I can put her one on too. As she moves her hair I start to giggle.
"What's so funny" she asked confused
"You look like you've been attacked"
"I WAS attacked by a sexy vampire called Charlotte" she says raising her eyebrow at me, making me blush. She passes me my food and we snuggle up together. Content in our little bubble of talking, laughing and feeding each other.