Echoes from the past

This one wasn't a request but my friend gave me the idea and I wanted to write it!

This needs a massive tw for SA and Abuse. Please don't read on if this will trigger you.

Mia's pov:

"N-no stop" I whimpered
"I won't stop until you realise how stupid and unlovable you are. Stupid bitch."

He towers over me. With each word spit flies out his mouth into me. How had I let it happen again. How come every time I try to be free he pulls me back in by an invisible rope.

He slaps me hard across the face. I gasp and hiss from the pain and from shock. His hard hand isn't something I'm not familiar with. But it never normally touches where other people can see. He places them where they can be covered. Like secrets. Except they were secrets. I know I can never tell anyone. They wouldn't believe me if I did. After all he is the richest man in the town. Maybe even country.

He grabs my hair roughly.

"You stupid whore. Now look what you made me do."

Except I hadn't made him do anything. I have no control over him. He has the control. In every situation of my life, he is there holding the strings attached to my body. Controlling my every move.

I feel another sharp pain. This time on the right side where my ribs are. This time it wasn't his hand. This time it was his belt.

It comes crashing down again. Striking me in the same place. I have to keep quiet. If I don't it will only make things worse.

He lets go of my hair. He throws me to the floor. He smashes his hard boot covered foot into my left side. Again. And again. And again. Until I almost feel numb there. Almost.

It seems like hours before he stops and walks away. It was probably only a few minutes,maybe even seconds.

I know better than to move. I lie there on the cold wooden floor. I let a tear slip. Only one.

I hear the thudding of his boots coming back. I silently whimper to myself. He always has something else up his sleeve. Only this time it's in his trousers.

He rips the clothes from my body. Hard enough to take my skin off if he tried.

Once he's finished I lie there. Unable to move. My naked body covered in already forming bruises. Blood on my thighs. He grabs my hair again and pulls me up.

He drags me all the way to the shower. The water is boiling. There's no point trying to tell him to turn it down. He'd only set it hotter if I did. He scrubs me hard.

He pulls me out and leaves me there standing in the middle of the bathroom. I hear his bedroom door close. I'm safe. For now.

Although I had just gotten out the shower. I feel dirtier than before. There's an ach between my legs. And I know tomorrow morning, there'll be a tablet shoved down my throat. I slowly make my way to my room. If you can call it that. A bedroom is supposed to provide comfort. Mine provides nightmares.

I get into my bed and pray I don't wake up tomorrow.

I wake up. I feel the warmth of someone snuggled into me, stroking my hair and whispering soothing thoughts. I blink my eyes open. Char. I sigh and my body relaxes.

"You had another nightmare baby" she looks up at my sympathetic.
"I hate him." I don't need to specify who, Char knows me inside and out.
"I know my love. I hate him too. And I promise you that one day Rodger will pay for everything he put you through." She gives me a soothing kiss and I know I'm safe. I'll always be safe with Charlotte.