Dreams can come true

Hello everyone. This chapter is a bit different from my other ones so if you don't like this type of thing then you should probably skip this one.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

Char's pov:
Tonight is my first night without the kids since Mia left again. I'm not looking forward to it as I miss her like crazy, but at least I'm in her house so that brings me more comfort. It's supposed to be another 4 days until Mia comes home, so I'm dreading the silence that will surround me. It's Friday today so that means Mia  and I's weekly FaceTime is tonight,which I'm really looking forward to, as I've missed her in more way then one.

After I made myself some dinner and ate it, I sat down on the sofa with a glass of wine and pulled out my phone as I felt it buzz.

I sigh as I put my phone back down, a wave of sadness coming over me

I sigh as I put my phone back down, a wave of sadness coming over me. I down the rest of my drink and go up to the bedroom to go to sleep. I go through Mia's T-shirts and pick out my favourite one. I get changed into it leaving everything else bare underneath. I climb into bed and under the covers and engulf myself in the smell of Mia. I lie down and get comfortable before falling to sleep.

Mia's pov:
I put my phone down and instantly felt bad for cancelling mine and chars FaceTime tonight but I knew it was for a good reason. I just got out of the airport and called for a taxi to come and collect me. Once the taxi had arrived I played on my phone for the hour drive back to my house. By the time I got home it was around 11pm so I knew char would most likely be asleep. I quietly opened the door and closed it gently behind me. I left the suitcase in front of the door knowing I would take care of it tomorrow. I quietly crept up the stairs and into the bedroom having to hold back the "awwww" that was about to spill from my lips. There on the bed, was char in my T-shirt cuddled up with my pillow. I got dressed into similar attire as her and gently got into bed and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her snuggle into the comfort before I saw and felt her quickly shoot up. She quickly grabbed the lamp behind her and got ready to swing.

Char's pov:
"Whoahhhh easy baby it's me your girlfriend who loves you so much"
I look at her in shock before placing the lamp down and flinging myself into her arms hugging her tightly.
"I missed you so much" I say into her neck and I feel her lightly chuckle.
"I missed you as well sweetheart that's why I came home early." I couldn't stop the yawn escaping from my lips.
"Come on sweetie let's get you back to sleep we can catch up in the morning" she says unwrapping her arms from around me. She looks down into my eyes and places her hand on my cheek rubbing it with her thumb gently. She leans down and gives me a short but sweet kiss before pulling away. She lies down and opens her arms for me I climb on top of her and lie down. My head is buried in her neck and our legs are tangled together.
"You're not wearing anything under your...my T-shirt baby girl" she smirks as I blush
"That's hot" she says running her hand up and down the back of my thighs gently. I snuggle into her more and fall back asleep.

Mia's pov:
I wake up a couple of hours after getting to sleep and I felt something on my thigh and felt char become tense and unsettled
"Mia" I heard a short of quiet groan come from her. I look down at her to see that she is still asleep and then I felt it again. I look down further so see that even though she was asleep, char seemed to be almost grinding up against my thigh. I sucked in my breath and closed my eyes, a groan threatening to come out my lips.
"Mmmh" I hear char and feel her grinding start to get more frequent.
"Please Mia" I hear her mumble quietly again. I didn't know what to do, but when I heard that come from her lips, I gently slide my hand down and in between us. I reached the place I knew she wanted and slid one finger through her folds. I had to stop myself from moaning at how wet she was. I gently gathered up some of her wetness and slid two of my fingers into her. I felt her jerk on top of me but she hadn't woken up yet. I start to pump my fingers in and out at a slow pace meeting her sleep hazed grinding. I hear her moan again but she still isn't awake. If anything she probably felt more trapped in her dream so I carried on and went deeper and slightly curled my fingers.
"Oh fuck-" I heard her moan knowing she was now awake. I go faster and deeper curling my fingers more.
"Oh shi- please Mia please"
"Please what baby"
"Make me cum" she groans her grinding getting faster and rougher.
I add in a third finger, filling her up completely. I continue to thrust in and out curling my fingers in the process.
"OH GOD" I hear her scream and feel her legs start to shake. I know she's close to her orgasm so I use my thumb to rub her clit making sure she's getting as much pleasure possible.
"OH GOOD GOD FUCK-" I hear her pant "Bite me"
"W-what" I'm taken aback by this as she has never asked this of me before.
"Bite me! Oh god please Amelia please!" Hearing her use my full name does something to me so I turn my head on the pillow to the side her face is on and move it to her neck. I then gently latch onto her nipping and licking the skin on her neck.
"Oh- harder. Bite me harder Amelia"
I do as I'm told and sink my teeth into her neck.
"FUCK! Yes yes yes yes" she repeated as I felt the warm liquid on my fingers. After I've let her ride it out I gently pull my fingers out and bring them up to my face to lick clean, letting the moan escape my lips at the taste of her. She moves her face back into my neck while she takes lungfuls of air trying to get her breathing back to normal.
"Well fuck." She says after a few minutes making me giggle.
"Was that better than your dream?" I smirk.
"Soooo much better" she matches my facial expression. She leans up to kiss me moaning slightly as the taste of herself on my tongue.

"After a whole week of these dreams I'm so glad they came true tonight because I really needed it"

she says against my lips.
"I want to make all your dreams come true so I'll always try my damn hardest to make sure they do" I whisper back kissing her sweetly again.