Hang Out

~ 1 month after the broken arm/bday ~
(Bingo POV)
Lila came over today. We did a lot of things. First, a new announcement for Barkémon is coming. But not for a while. So we played Barkiokart and Smash and Zeldarf: BOTW. Then the announcement came. New game, no shock, but next year? I can't wait that long. Halfway through the tiebreaker round against Lila, a bunch of commotion happened upstairs. Bluey had invited a bunch of friends from school over for a get-together and who knows what they're doing up there.

"Wanna go snoop on 'em?" Lila asked.

"You'd better believe it!" I said.

We snuck upstairs. The door was wide open. We saw they were playing Truth or Dare.

"I still can't believe you did that Rusty!" said Winton.

"We could do it again, if you'd like~" Rusty said glancing at Jack, whose camo hat was crooked, wiping his mouth, very red.

"Yuck! No thanks! I've seen enough of THAT today!" Winton said.

"Ugh, don't tell me that's what they did!" said Lila.

"Yeah. They've been doing that! Get with the times!" I said.

They then transitioned to Spin the Bottle.

"Who's spinning?" Asked Bluey.

"I'll do it." Said Mackenzie

They did oodles of things, questions and all that. Then, it spun and landed on Mackenzie. They were out of ideas, so either funny jokes or whatever they wanted.

It landed on Jack.

"Hehehe... you already know~" Jack said, looking at Rusty.

Winton screamed, "NOT AGAHAHAHAHAIN!"

"Fine. I'll hold off. For now." Jack said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'FOR NOW'?!"

Everyone laughed, except for Winton who was having a "crazy? i was crazy once" moment.

"Let's head back down, I've seen enough."

We went back downstairs and went outside. We decided to sit under the tree and just appreciate the beauty.

~ (Bluey POV) ~
After Bingo and Lila were gone, (yeah that's right I knew they were there.) Winton went to go to the movies with the fam. Now it was just the couples.

"So, who we taking to the Valentine's Day Dance guys?" Mackenzie joked.

"Definitely not this guy. He stinks!" Jack said in an obviously sarcastic manner.

"Ohh my heart has shattered!" Rusty said sarcastically right back, falling into his lap.

"Like I said, stinky."

"Well I'm not sure who, I wish there was one" Mackenzie said, supposedly deep in thought

"Ugh. This guy." I said, a little annoyed by Mackenzie.

"Well. I might as well spend the night 'ere. Getting late, not sure I can drive back with the drivers downtown." Rusty said, texting his Mum.

"I'll go where he gos." Said Jack, texting his dad.

"Aight well I'm already having a sleepover with Blu, so get a room you two" said Mackenzie

"Yeah it'll be better for us," I said, trailing off into to flirtatious voice, "and better for you two~"

"Ugh, Bluey sometimes you're too weird for your own good."

Eventually they did get a room, and I checked on them. They were sharing a sleeping bag in my bedroom from when I was a BABY baby. It was stupidly adorable. I HAD to snap a pic and show it to Kenz. Eventually, we went to bed as well.

Words (excluding POVs) - 528 words

Author's Note - The room where Rusty and Jack sleep is the room from Bedroom I think the episode was called. Just to clarify. Any suggestions for this, comment on this paragraph. Anyways, hoped you liked the chapter. See you when I get around to making another chapter,
GalacticSlowbro.