Dates and Damage

Quick Note/Disclaimer: I'm cranking up the Cussometer to a larger level.

~ 2 months after the BDay/Bone ~

(Bluey POV)

Well. Today is a Double Date with Me, Mackenzie, Rusty, and Jack. And I'm honestly pretty hyped, because this is our first date, both Me and Mackenzie and Rusty and Jack. I remember they had a sleepover a little while back, but that wasn't really a date date. Other than that none of us had ever had a true date. All we gotta do is wait until 4:00. Oh fuck it, I'm inviting Mackenzie over so we can talk.

Kenzie 🖤🤍
Me: Hey Kenzie, wanna come over and talk before dinner?
Kenzie 🖤🤍: Sure, gimme a sec tho.
Me: 'ight. See u when u get over here.❤️
Kenzie 🖤🤍: ❤️

I still couldn't wait for the date. I waited for Mackenzie to show up by talking to Bingo, who had nothing to do. I asked her about school, friends and her romance at school if she had any partners

"So, Bingo, have any interests with anyone at your school?" I asked.

"Uh.. yeah I do." She replied

"OoOh who is it?"

"Um.... I'm not sure I won't to tell anyone but them yet..."

"Oh. Sorry!"

"No don't be! Your ok. You didn't know. How about you Bluey? How's it going with Mackenzie— no sorry, my brother in law?"

"Oh, Bingo! Stop it! Anyways, it's going pretty well, we're going on a double date tonight."

"With who? NO, WAIT, DON'T TELL ME! Is it Jack and Rusty?"

"Yeah, how did you know they were even together in the first place?"

"First of all, I saw them kiss in that little game of truth or dare a while back, second, I was the one who got them together." She said with pride. (pun funny pun)

"Oh. Should I be surprised?" I said sarcastically.

"No."

The doorbell rings.

"I'LL GET IT!" she said, racing to the door.

When she got there, Mackenzie, Jack, and Rusty.

First she addressed Mackenzie by saying, "Hello future brother-in-law!"
Mackenzie said, "Uhhhhhhh... hi Bingo.."

Then she addressed Rusty and Jack by saying, "Hello gay men!" Rusty and Jack both blushed as they crossed the threshold into the house. "'Sup Bingus."  "'Sup Flapjack." They said each others nickname as they performed their secret handshake.

"Wow, I didn't know you and Bingo were such close friends!" Rusty said, surprised.

"Yeah, when we first met at Bluey's 14th Birthday, we eventually bumped into each other and talked and talked and eventually became good friends." Jack explained, rubbing Bingo's head.

"Huh. Maybe I should start calling you Flapjack."

"But then it'd be weird when I call him that."

"True, maybe Jay."

Jack grabbed his hand. "I like it." He smiled.

"Thanks Jay." Rusty said.

Bluey finally came down saying, "Ok ok, enough if you two being the cutest gay couple ever. We head out at 4, so we got until 3:50. Anyone up for a movie?"  They all agreed as they sat down and scrolled through Netfleas trying to find a movie. They eventually settled on Barkémon: Yaptwo Strikes Back - Evolution. They were about halfway through the movie when it was time to go. Rusty took his car with Jack, while Mackenzie took his car with Bluey. They were going to Five Dogs. Rusty was following Mackenzie's car when Rusty had to get some gas. Jack decided to get some treats from the store.