Triple Date (no injuries this time.)

(3 months after)
                                  (Bingo POV)
Eeeeek! I'm SOOOOO excited! This is my first date with Lila! And it's a Triple Date with me, Lila, Mackenzie, Bluey, Jack, and Rusty. I was gonna dress up nice for my first date. I decided to text Lila. She beat me to it with a selfie of her in a tuxedo, smiling.

                                       Lila 🤍
Me: I guess I should show you my fit too.

I sent her a pic of me in a practically identical outfit.

Lila🤍: You look great.

Me: You too, Lilac.

Lila🤍: awww that's my fave flower! I gotta think of one for you now.

Me: Ok Lilac, cya there

Lila🤍: ❤️

Me: ❤️

"Damn Bingo, looking good!"

I turned to see Bluey in a red carpet type red dress.

"Could say the same for you there, Bluey! You look great."

She giggled "Thanks Lil' B. Come on, you were gonna come out before we head out."

I remembered that.

"Oh. Yeah..." I said, worry very evident in my voice.

"Hey. If they don't support you, that is VERY unlikely, all of my friends and your friends, let alone LILA, will be there for you. Because we love you for who you are." Bluey said, hands on my shoulders.

"Thanks Bluey. I can and will do this." I said, scared but determined.

As I head down the stairs. I breath in and out to calm myself.

"Ok Bluey, be back by- Bingo, you sure look nice. Are you going with Bluey on the date? Do you have someone?" Bandit asked, Chilli at the table eating, as she just got back from work.

"Y-yes. I have something I'd like to tell you both."

"Oh. What is it Bingo?" Bandit asked putting down the dish in his hand

Chilli looked up from her plate.

"Mum... Dad... Me and Lila are dating. I'm lesbian." I said.

Awkward silence followed my confession.

"Oh, Bingo!" Bandit wrapped me in hug. Chilli followed.

"I've always wondered what it was like to have a LGBTQIA+ member in the family." Bandit said, lightening the mood of the room.

"If there was one person I would have you date, it would be Lila. She's sweet, funny, and perfect match for you if I'm being honest. I hope she likes that suit!" said Chilli, proud of her daughter.

"Alright Lil' B, it's time we get going. We don't want to be late, now do we?" Bluey announced.

"Ok Bluey. Bye Mum! Bye Dad!" I farewelled.

"See ya, Bingo!" They said.

I headed out the door we got in Bluey's car. Lila's house is 5 minutes from ours so it wasn't too long until we arrived. She was walking through the grass, so I ran out and gave her a big hug and kiss.

She looked... stunning

"You look better in person." I said to her. "I look good? You look amazing!" She said. We kissed again. "Alright, let's go! We'd better get going before we miss our reservation." I said grabbing her hand with my non-injured arm and running back to the car. "AGH! BINGO HOW ARE YOU RUNNING IN THOSE SHOES?! I CAN HARDLY JOG IN THESE!" Lila laughed.