Chapter 1

It was a seemingly normal day up in Olympus among the gods.

Zeus and Hera were bickering as usual, Aphrodite was chatting with Ares. Hestia sat at the hearth, making conversation with Demeter about cereal and wheat and whatnot. Artemis was with her hunters, and Dionysus down st Camo Half-Blood.

And Apollo sat brooding in Olympus as he watched Percy Jacksin train the young demigods.

"Are you just going to sit and brood all day?" Hermes questioned in slight amusement, walking over to his brother. "Are you watching over Percy again?"

"Yes," Apollo buried his face in his hands. "I want to talk to him, but... I don't want this to end as another tragedy. I've had enough with Daphne and Hyancinthus and the others, I don't want another heartbreak. I just want to be happy."

Hermes sighed, putting a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"That's valid. But being upset won't help either," Hermes pointed out. "You're not risking anything if you talk to Percy."

"What if he doesn't even like guys?" Apollo groaned.

"Oh, he does."

"How do you know?" Apollo asked curiously, looking up at him.

"He was a blushing mess around Luke. And I'm guessing that he had a bit of a crush on Hades' kid, too," Hermes rolled his eyes, "Trust me, he likes guys."

"What about Athena's girl? Annabeth Chase?" Apollo sighed.

"Didn't you hear? They broke up," Hermes replied in surprise.

"What? When?" Apollo asked quickly, eyes wide.

"Last month. He didn't tell anyone why, though. He seemed pretty upset about it," Hermes shrugged.

"Okay... should I- should I go talk to him, then?" Apollo asked excitedly.

"Of course," Hermes smiled. "Go get 'em, bro."

Apollo snorted.

"Bye, Herm."

"Bye, Pol."

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

A/N: another Perpollo fic!! Excuse the bad nicknames, I thought they were funny.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Tell me if you'd like me to continue this fic, and if you have any plot ideas like why Annabeth cheated on him or what goes on afterward please tell me.

(My thought was Annabeth wanted him to drink at a party not knowing about Gabe and kinda pressured him and he has a ptsd attack and decides to break up if Annabeth can't respect him boundaries)

But anyway, rate this chapter out of ten!!

- Elijah