Chapter 4

Days passed slowly. Percy had nothing much to do. The Seven didn't hang out much anymore, mostly separated, especially with Annabeth and his break up.

Percy did feel guilty about that, but he reasoned with himself. Annabeth had pushed him too far. It wasn't his fault, necessarily.

...Was it?

Percy decided not to dwell on that.

Pretty much the only company he had were Apollo's random visits. Occasionally, he would talk with Chiron and Dionysus, but that was it.

"'Pollo, hey," Percy sighed, sitting by the seashore, warm sand beneath him.

Apollo took a seat next to him.

"Hi, Perce. Any changes?"

Percy had told Apollo how he felt about the lack of company and how isolated he had felt, though he knew the risks of ranting to a god. It made him feel better, though, so he didn't mind too much.

"No. I talked with Chiron and Dionysus in the morning, but nothing much. I had class after that, so..." Percy shrugged.

"That sounds boring," Apollo hummed.

"It was," Percy grimaced.

"How is the deal with Annabeth going?" Apollo frowned.

"Not good," Percy grimaced. "I'm trying to get over her, but I can't. Piper says I should date new people, but..."

Apollo's heart fluttered.

"...I don't have a crush on anyone. And I don't want something that's only going to last a night, you know?" Percy sighed.

"You don't have a crush on anyone? Not even one person?" Apollo tilted his head.

"No. Why'd you ask?" Percy frowned.

"No reason," Apollo said quickly, a golden blush blooming across his cheeks. "I should go, Zeus will probably be mad."

Apollo got up, as did Percy. Apollo turned away, about to flash out.

"Apollo," Percy called out.

"Mhm?" Apolo turned around.

Percy leaned in.

"May I?" He whispered.

Apollo nodded, shocked.

Percy pulled him closer and their lips met into a fiery kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths as they kissed, breathless and passionate.

Percy broke apart, panting breathlessly.

Apollo looked stunned.

"Bye, Apollo," Percy called out teasingly, walking toward his cabin.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

A/N: slowburn? Dunno her.

Anyway, Percy isn't THAT oblivious. Apollo's questions, him blushing, etc, Percy ofc knee something was up.

Hopefully yall enjoyed, please give me plot ideas, and I'll see you next chapter!!

- Elijah