Chapter 9

AN:  the beginning is inspired by Makaylabrooke15's story Love In The Fast Lane; if you haven't read it yet; make sure you do;  it's such a beautiful story.

The next morning, I wake up to the feeling of feather light kisses. I open my eyes and see a grinning Paul looking back at me.

"Good morning babe". He says, after placing a kiss to my lips.

"Paul! No kisses"! I say, crawling away from him.He looks at me with a confused look, and I explain.

"Everyone has a morning breath. I want to brush my teeth first". I say, getting out of bed, and putting my peignoir on.

"So, you're saying I have a bad breath"? He asks grinning, also getting up and putting his jeans on.

"I didn't say that. I meant me, but yeah, maybe you also have one". I grin at him.

"Oh, you're so getting it". He says smiling and coming my way.I duck under his outstretched arms and run away.

 "Try and catch me first". I giggle, looking backwards and running into the living room.However I forgot the girls and I had removed the couches, so I stumble into the 3 seat couch; roll over it and land on the carpet with a thud.

"Oof". I say, getting up and looking at the couch as if it was just placed there.Before I can run away again, Paul has me over his shoulders and carries me back to my bedroom.

"Paul, put me down"! I laugh.

"Ok". He simply says, and throws me on my bed. He jumps on it and starts to tickle me.

"Please, Paul, no! I hate tickling"! I cry between my laughter.

"Nope, no can do. Say you're sorry". He laughs.

"Why, I didn't do anything wrong"? I yell out.

"You said I had a bad breath". Paul says, continuing to tickle me.

"I never said that, oh wait maybe I did". I said, pretending to think.

"See, you're admitting it, now say you're sorry".

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry". I say out of breath.

Paul instantly stops so I turn to look at him.

"Forgive me"? I ask pouting; he just smiles and leans down to kiss me.

"Can I take a shower"? He asks as we both stand up again.

"Sure, two doors towards the balcony". I say, walking out of my room.

"Aren't you gonna join me"?

"Not this time". I grin, before going to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Why aren't you joining him in the shower, don't you wonna have hot steamy sex again. My inner voice says angry. But I just ignore her.

************

 "Smells nice". I hear, just when I flip a piece of bacon in the pan.

"Thanks, coffee is ready and the mugs are over there". I say pointing to the cabinet.Paul grabs a mug for the both of us, while I put the eggs and bacon on plates.

"So what do you wonna do today"? He asks when I put the plates on the table.

"I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach with your daughter... what". I grabbed the toasts and turned around seeing Paul smiling at me.

"Nothing, I'm just glad you want to invite Meadow". He says.

We start our breakfast and talk about everything and nothing. Paul had texted his daughter saying he'd pick her up at 10 o'clock, then he called Vanessa, saying she could have the week off, since he was home. When he ended the call he looked at it with a frown.